• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Project M players of the year, by tournament results

Falling Whistness

Smash Apprentice
I posted a thread on reddit with a full explanation. Click here to see the full thread. Basically, I have a program that crunched through tournament results and weighted individual tournaments by how tough the competition was. It then generated a score for each player based on their performance in tournaments. The details are in the reddit post.

Here's the top 10 for 2013:

1. theReflexWonder
2. Mew2King
3. Sethlon
4. Kirk
5. Awestin
6. Kels
7. Dakpo
8. Oracle
9. Hungrybox
10. Strong Bad

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Neat. Top 10 in the world. I guess my consistency puts me above others who peak higher than I normally do such as Oro?!.

Could I see some of the raw data? Perhaps there were a few tournaments that weren't counted. EXPosure 6 happened last weekend that featured myself, Scythe, Oro, metroid, and Kels for example. Either way, really interesting data and I'm excited to see how 2014 unfolds =)

Last edited:

Falling Whistness

Smash Apprentice
Neat. Top 10 in the world. I guess my consistency puts me above others who peak higher than I normally do such as Oro?!.

Could I see some of the raw data? Perhaps there were a few tournaments that weren't counted. EXPosure 6 happened last weekend that featured myself, Scythe, Oro, metroid, and Kels for example.
Oro came in 11th, actually and just missed this list. I wouldn't mind posting the raw output somewhere, but I don't know where I can post that much raw text, as it exports the entire two years worth of tournaments top to bottom.

I didn't include any tournaments I couldn't find as of this afternoon. If you know where I can find Exposure 6 results I'll add them in now and see if they change anything.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Muahahaha. Looks like I win this time, Kyle!
*rides on the coat-tails of LTC & SCSN5 success*

If it just outputs a big ol text file then you could just mediafire it to me or something.

Nguz95

Smash Lord
That's super cool. I can't wait to see how 2014 shapes up. This reminds me of Overswarm's character ranking from 2.5.

Brim

Smash Ace
NNID
Bitterbub
Muahahaha. Looks like I win this time, Kyle!
*rides on the coat-tails of LTC & SCSN5 success*

If it just outputs a big ol text file then you could just mediafire it to me or something.
Kudos for top ten btw.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Yeah I'm never gonna be anywhere near this when my average tournament rate is once every 3-6 months. Still neat though :)

Top Bottom