• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Samus player poll

Who is the best overall player of Samus?

• 7!11

Votes: 27 3.1%
  • Aftermath

Votes: 16 1.9%
  • Aniki

Votes: 52 6.0%
  • co_and_me

Votes: 7 0.8%
  • Cra$hman

Votes: 2 0.2%
  • DynaDash

Votes: 11 1.3%
  • Echo

Votes: 34 3.9%
  • Eternal_Samus

Votes: 9 1.0%
  • HugS

Votes: 299 34.7%
  • Hylian

Votes: 4 0.5%
  • ihavespaceballs

Votes: 13 1.5%
  • LunInSpectra

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Majoras

Votes: 6 0.7%
  • Mars-

Votes: 2 0.2%
  • Mike Nasty

Votes: 12 1.4%
  • Oro

Votes: 6 0.7%
  • phanna

Votes: 87 10.1%
  • RaSeruCort

Votes: 19 2.2%
  • Reno

Votes: 42 4.9%
  • Rohins

Votes: 23 2.7%
  • Sliq

Votes: 10 1.2%
  • The Alpha Gundam (aka X2X)

Votes: 11 1.3%
  • Thomas Tipman

Votes: 4 0.5%
  • Watty

Votes: 14 1.6%
  • Wes

Votes: 144 16.7%
  • -Wes Coast Wes-

Votes: 7 0.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AIDS

Smash Lord
My excuse is that Im a Spamus Player lol..
lol no johns! :laugh:

but yeah, omg i think the Korean DJ form of samus is aniki, scary fast, good, and lotsa **** sauce. but aniki i doubt could claim #1, but he is probably the most flashy samus, or one of the top in that section, fallowing phanna =P

E P I C

Smash Journeyman
I dunno, Phanna doesnt play as Flashy as he used to it looks like (dont hate me please, this is just my opinion).. He's more get to the point now but still he has his moments of random sexiness lol.. His SWDs made me happy, without them, he's just a Samus player to me.. Im not saying he's bad, so people, dont hate me or w/e lol..

AIDS

Smash Lord
phanna's style was way more flashy before, but very predictable, phanna had to changehis style to keep getting better and keep improving, and his style before was way more flashy, but VERY predictable.

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
I dunno, Phanna doesnt play as Flashy as he used to it looks like (dont hate me please, this is just my opinion).. He's more get to the point now but still he has his moments of random sexiness lol.. His SWDs made me happy, without them, he's just a Samus player to me.. Im not saying he's bad, so people, dont hate me or w/e lol..
When I first started, that's ALL I did. I still use them, but more situationally. But knowing you like that style, you should like this friendly vs Shiz from last weekend:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGRZL5ynUME

E P I C

Smash Journeyman
Well, I like watching flashiness, but I dont play flashy at all.. And I watched that Ganon vs. Samus match of yours the day you posted it :).. It made me happy to see you SWD, I was like o.O.. EPIC!! A PHANNA SWD!! lol.. I also watched your matches vs. Shiz's Falco.. You did really good against him, and I was surprised.. I didnt know he had that much trouble against Samuses..

AIDS

Smash Lord
yes samus is a very odd charecter, CC or SideStep to Downsmash is good, but also can be noob, it feels so bad being beat by that stratogie.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
oh wow, i have 3 votes and i voted for hugs ^.^
i tought i had none ^.^'
maybe i should do a president combo video... and maybe i`ll get elected ^.^'
No, because you suck too much.

Oh, I'm sorry? Did I post in a topic I have no relevance to for the sole purpose of being an ass?

Yeah, not cool majoras.

HugS for best Samus.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
WES all the way.. he is my inspiration for playing as samus.
WES YOU OWN!!!!

my fav match of him was when he was vsing mew2king and M2K was playin like a ***** so he suicided 2-3 times to make M2K rush a little.. in the end my man WES came out on top.. WAY TO GO WES!!!

hope to see him in brawl.. does any 1 know if he is gona b a brawler?

for the people that say hugs is better.. ill say he is #2 but in the east coast VS. west.. WES had like 1 life left and took out about 3 of Hugs' lives so :D

AIDS

Smash Lord
obviously voting shows who's the best samus
when half the people voting have like less then 20 post, and are new to the community obviosly, or noobs who post a lot and have like no idea what they are taliking about, that vote system means nothing. Vote is limited.

AIDS

Smash Lord
yes but i am not reffering to you in that post hopfully 3 years, and it hard to say to be honest, not enough to make a true judgement.

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
WES all the way.. he is my inspiration for playing as samus.
WES YOU OWN!!!!

my fav match of him was when he was vsing mew2king and M2K was playin like a ***** so he suicided 2-3 times to make M2K rush a little.. in the end my man WES came out on top.. WAY TO GO WES!!!

hope to see him in brawl.. does any 1 know if he is gona b a brawler?

for the people that say hugs is better.. ill say he is #2 but in the east coast VS. west.. WES had like 1 life left and took out about 3 of Hugs' lives so :D
You're about 4 years late there buddy. On every match you mentioned.

I'd like to see some new vids of hugs, oldest one I found was like 7 months ago! ;(
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjovwgLSmZ4

wes suicided vs M2k twice and still made a comeback to win....it's wes hands down.
That was years ago, and I hope you're joking. Cuz we both know beating a ****ty m2k 4 years ago does not make you the best in 2008.

yes but i am not reffering to you in that post hopfully 3 years, and it hard to say to be honest, not enough to make a true judgement.
There is more than enough to make a true judgement. If you look at Alpha Zealot's review of 2007 you won't see wes mentioned ANYWHERE. If there is some review of 06, which I think there is, wes has done nothing then either. He's had like zero accomplishments in 2 years.

The only way wes could be considered better is in terms of style, and that is a very subjective category where best can't be defined. In terms of tournament play and overall skill in the ability to actually WIN, the results are so objective that there can be no doubt who the better of the 2 is...
Period.

Takumaru

Smash Lord
Well... HugS sucks in brawl!

Oh god! I'm just kidding don't kill me! I know better than to actualy say something like that and mean it. I know it's too early to make that call.

AIDS

Smash Lord
hey, shouldn't retired ssbm samus players be removed fromt his list?
they do not play so they are not really suportable arguements anymore.
it is like PR, you retire, why should you be on?

AIDS

Smash Lord
i heard hugS hates melee now, he is now 100% Brawl , we should make a new one with The samus Players who are not retired somtime, Real Melee players. =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom