• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Saying for a Game and Watch Main

J4pu

Smash Champion
OK, next time you are in a tournament after you pick GW and it goes to the stage select screen, you have to turn to your opponent, put on the most serious face you can manage, and say "this is gunna be awkward."

Me and some friends were playing brawl today and one of them picked GW and for some reason I thought that up. I thought it was hilarious, dono about you guys, just thought i'd share.

J4pu

Smash Champion
apparently nobody gets it, which honestly surprises me

ok, What animal is the symbol for being awkward? Answer:
Turtle (the awkward turtle)

it really isn't as funny when it has to be explained, but if you get it initially it's pretty funny imo

eyestrain92

Smash Journeyman
RING RING, RING RING, SLIM SHADY.

It's funnier when your friend has the G&W bell ringtone and you can confuse him.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
I like to say "JINGLE ! JINGLE !" really loud.

Voxx

Smash Apprentice
After it says "GAME!" I say : And watch

:] I gots an awesome SIGGY!

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
wow this is so lame. i will punch u if u say this lame joke to me in person. or just shake my head and own ur lame ***.

Top Bottom