• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best teams video ending EVER!

TEECO

Smash Ace
LOL awesome match.

So they won in Sudden Death? Or did the other team win because of %?

Hyro

Smash Lord
Amazing XD

Hmm time never ran out so it couldn't be percent...what IS supposed to happen...? Is it really play out the sudden death?

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Amazing XD

Hmm time never ran out so it couldn't be percent...what IS supposed to happen...? Is it really play out the sudden death?
We don't really know what happens in this case. You are correct in that percent only matters when time runs out, which is clearly not the case in this video.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
I love how Snake had not one, but TWO hit-the-screen deaths. I would've loved to see that match with Snake alive in the Sudden Death.

The Sauce Boss

Smash Ace
We don't really know what happens in this case. You are correct in that percent only matters when time runs out, which is clearly not the case in this video.
Well wtf did you all do then? I mean, it was grand finals right lol. Was it decided by sudden death?

That was just insane.

Moozle

Smash Champion
The best part about this video is how confused you all were as to what you were supposed to do in the sudden death :laugh: I can't believe that actually happened lol.

Top Bottom