• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Villan for Brawl

WR3K

Smash Ace
villians SSBB NEEDS:

Wolf O'Donnell
Zant
(Ganondorf: shoe in)
Ridley
one of the villians/ rivals in the F-zero world

Trespayne

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Trespayne
I think a cool villian would be King K Rool, as long as they don't make him as bad as bowser, I think he would be a really cool character.
Also, Wolf O'Donnell is awesome, so I hope he is in SSB.

kaid

Smash Master
Ridley, then Wolf O'Donnel. (Krystal comes first, though)

This is, of course, assuming Mewtwo, Bowser and Gannondorf return.

Croco

Smash Lord
Some evil villians I would just love to see..
Tatanga and Captain Syrup would look pretty cool in smash brothers..
I really don't know which would be the best villian out of them all.

Tatanga

Captain Syrup

Samurai Goroh

Agahnim

Cackletta

Fawful

Foreman Spike

Wart

Kirye

Smash Ace
Mario is to Bowser
Samus is to Ridley
Pikachu is to Mewtwo
Adult Link is to Ganondorf
Young Link is to Vaati
Fox is to Wolf
Kirby is to King DeDeDe
Yoshi is to Baby Bowser
I disagree on King K. Rool, so no Donkey Kong villain. D=
C. Falcon is to Samurai Goroh (I really haven't a clue who's the villain, i've never played F-Zero. XD )

I think that's it..

And Bombco, just because you made a movable moveset for Bogmire doesn't make him the best character for Brawl. o.<

D3monicWolv3s

Smash Ace
Mario is to Bowser
Samus is to Ridley
Pikachu is to Mewtwo
Adult Link is to Ganondorf
Young Link is to Vaati
Fox is to Wolf
Kirby is to King DeDeDe
Yoshi is to Baby Bowser
I disagree on King K. Rool, so no Donkey Kong villain. D=
C. Falcon is to Samurai Goroh (I really haven't a clue who's the villain, i've never played F-Zero. XD )

I think that's it..

And Bombco, just because you made a movable moveset for Bogmire doesn't make him the best character for Brawl. o.<
Young link is to Skull kid
cell shaded link is to vaati
Yoshi is to kamek

Pit is to medusa

HiddenTiger

Smash Lord
Can I just say that I have absolutley no idea why people keep saying that Smash needs more villains? I mean, sure, most of the people in Smash aren't bad. So what? Most of the people aren't electric rodents. Most of them don't have moustaches. Most of them don't use swords. I just don't get why there's some sort of evil quota that needs to be filled. Being bad doesn't instantly make a character a good choice.

Bolshoi

Smash Journeyman
Doesn't make them a bad choice either. Some of them have favorite villains that they would love to take control of and whip the crap out of everyone else.

HiddenTiger

Smash Lord
Yeah, I get that. I'll admit, there are a few villains I'd like to see in Brawl, but not because they're villains, or because Brawl 'needs' villains for some reason. I just like the characters. What I can't see is how this "Brawl needs villains" campaign started. No, it doesn't. It needs characters, be they good or evil.

Kirye

Smash Ace
I guess the 'need for villains' comes in as a want to play the characters you always see in games, but you never get to use. Granted, in Melee the only villain there you could never use in any game was Ganondorf. Bowser and Mewtwo were the other villains available, and they've been usable on other games.

*There may've been more.. I can't remember right now. T.T*

blaksheap82

Smash Ace
Can I just say that I have absolutley no idea why people keep saying that Smash needs more villains? I mean, sure, most of the people in Smash aren't bad. So what? Most of the people aren't electric rodents. Most of them don't have moustaches. Most of them don't use swords. I just don't get why there's some sort of evil quota that needs to be filled. Being bad doesn't instantly make a character a good choice.
I guess the 'need for villains' comes in as a want to play the characters you always see in games, but you never get to use. Granted, in Melee the only villain there you could never use in any game was Ganondorf. Bowser and Mewtwo were the other villains available, and they've been usable on other games.

*There may've been more.. I can't remember right now. T.T*
These are both good points, but I agree with Hidden Tiger more. I'd like if Adventure Mode was different for every char so it wouldn't get stale to unlock things, but that would (maybe) entail each char having their villian in the game, so I don't see that happening much.

Zodiak-Lucien

Smash Lord
Deathborn is a great choice for a great villian for brawl, so is Wolf. Though I have to say the best villain would most definately have to be Ridley. Hands down.

T-major

Smash Champion
Ridley, DeDeDe, King K. Rool. in that order (this is my opinion of course). I would like to see a villain from F-Zero, but I don't play the games so I couldn't giv an example. I also don't think they would be able to do what they did with Falcon agian (make a move set from scratch). which is what I assume they would have to do with pretty much any F-Zero character (I could be wrong thoughj.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Bogmire kicks @$$! And don't post the word sarcasm, we all know you were using it.
If we all know that he was using sarcasm, why do you still stick with your choice? You probarly also know that Bogmire wouldn't be the best choice for a villian for Brawl...

I say Ridley would be the best from all choices. Why him above other populair characters as King DeDeDe and Zant you say? Well, because Kirby already has MetaKnight, and Link already got Ganondorf. Before they are considering more villains for both franchises, I think they should rather look for a character from a franchise which isn't that much represented... like Metroid and Donkey Kong.

Now even I as a hardcore DKC fan think that K.Rool is very unlikely, and the most logical choice for a DK character is just Diddy... Metroid on the other hand only has 2 characters truely imporant to the series, that's Samus... and Ridley. Ridley has been in almost every Metroid game, and he'll be back in Metroid Prime 3 to. Great way to advertise the game, adding a new Metroid character, villian AND unique character!

I dunno anything about FZero, but if a villian for C.Falcon is the best the fans of FZero can come up with I'm fine with that. :)

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
It's more like the characters that aren't playable in other games (mainly the villans). I think most people want villans as their choices because in most games they are not allowed to play as the villan. At least...that would be the reason why'd I would choose a villan. That's why I'm all for Wolf O'donnel in Brawl.

Seyasha

Smash Apprentice
Does Boshi count as an enemey? Because if he does woohoo!

If not how about that Giant Koopa from Super Mario 64, the one you have to race. he could be in an event match or something, as well as that huge Penguin.

That one Dinasaur from Starfox: Adventures on Dinasuar Planet, what's his name... *Wikipedia*

General Scales!

The Black Knight made me have to reset my game 8 times to beat the chapter :(.

I've never played an Fzero game, but...

HOLY CRAP DEATHBORN IS AWESOME!

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
Even though he has about a 0% chance of being in the game, if he was in he would be one of the sickest villains in Brawl....ladies and gentleman i give you........Sigma!

Bombco101

Smash Journeyman
If we all know that he was using sarcasm, why do you still stick with your choice? You probarly also know that Bogmire wouldn't be the best choice for a villian for Brawl...

I say Ridley would be the best from all choices. Why him above other populair characters as King DeDeDe and Zant you say? Well, because Kirby already has MetaKnight, and Link already got Ganondorf. Before they are considering more villains for both franchises, I think they should rather look for a character from a franchise which isn't that much represented... like Metroid and Donkey Kong.

Now even I as a hardcore DKC fan think that K.Rool is very unlikely, and the most logical choice for a DK character is just Diddy... Metroid on the other hand only has 2 characters truely imporant to the series, that's Samus... and Ridley. Ridley has been in almost every Metroid game, and he'll be back in Metroid Prime 3 to. Great way to advertise the game, adding a new Metroid character, villian AND unique character!

I dunno anything about FZero, but if a villian for C.Falcon is the best the fans of FZero can come up with I'm fine with that. :)
My point remains valid. I know that bogmire has a 0% chance of getting in, I also know that he isn't the best choice for Brawl, but I set up this thread for villan ideas because I didn't see many.

Stryks

Smash Hero
after I borrowed a DS and and played Hunters today, I SO want syllux in brawl, sure ridley and dark samus would still pwn, but something tells me a hunter from MP3 will be in brawl, maybe rundus or someone that hasnt been announced/revealed yet...

Icetrash

Smash Journeyman
View my sig for further details of who I think would be the best villian in Brawl.

Croco

Smash Lord
Just want to toss this out there concerning Pokemon.. don't take me too serious. I really do not care if this even happens or not..
It's just a thought-
I really do not look at any of the Pokemon as evil villains.. psychotic? yeah. evil? no.
I don't see Mewtwo or ANY other Pokemon as Evil.
Pokemon's main villain is.. "Team Rocket"
I'm not just talking about Jessy and James..
Giovanni the boss is really the main villain. Jessy and James or Giovanni would make great villains supporting the Pokemon series.
They where the villains in the games.. Red, Blue,Yellow, FireRed, and LeafGreen.. I don't see why a human Pokemon cannot be a fighter for Brawl.. Especially Jessy and James.. maybe even with Meowth by their side.

Kirye

Smash Ace
Just want to toss this out there concerning Pokemon.. don't take me too serious. I really do not care if this even happens or not..
It's just a thought-
I really do not look at any of the Pokemon as evil villains.. psychotic? yeah. evil? no.
I don't see Mewtwo or ANY other Pokemon as Evil.
Pokemon's main villain is.. "Team Rocket"
I'm not just talking about Jessy and James..
Giovanni the boss is really the main villain. Jessy and James or Giovanni would make great villains supporting the Pokemon series.
They where the villains in the games.. Red, Blue,Yellow, FireRed, and LeafGreen.. I don't see why a human Pokemon cannot be a fighter for Brawl.. Especially Jessy and James.. maybe even with Meowth by their side.
Because that would just be silly. =(

And it's not necessarily that they're evil, how is team rocket evil? They're a ******** couple of followers with a talking cat. But if you think about it, Bowser's been good before, and Mewtwo in the game can be used by you, obviously, so it's more of the villainy look of sorts, like Wolf or Ridley, ya know?

Top Bottom