• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Voice (Weegee edition)

Which game had better voice clips?

• 64/Melee

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Brawl

Votes: 13 61.9%

• Total voters

Mr.Random

Smash Ace
Lolololol I'm going to be doing this for the Smash veterans. This should be fun. Which game had the better voice acting and why?
Brawl Luigi is my choice because it's Luigi's actual voice and not Mario's sped up.

Bazooka Joe

Smash Apprentice
I prefer Melee just because of his ceiling scream (cracks me up). But his Mario Kart 64 voice is the best of all (I wished they would have used that one ._.).

Jake The Preacher

The Amateur Preacher
I'm gonna beat myself forever for this, but I actually liked melee's voice better. I still really liked his actual voice and all, but melee's voice still gave that classic N64 feel that the real voice didn't. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go chew myself out for confessing this

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
You do realize that Mario and Luigi are both voiced by Charles Martinet, so even though in Brawl they actually used his "Luigi" voice, it's technically still the same voice as 64 and Melee.

Jake The Preacher

The Amateur Preacher
They do have the same voice actor, but I still think there's a pretty big difference in how the voice sounds. But I'm still to be shunned for liking the pitched Mario voice better I'm sure

Celestis

Smash Ace
Brawl Voice. because, well.. Its Luigi's voice. The privies voices and such were a because Luigi had no identity and was just that extra character. But now Luigi has more personality and character then Mario has ever had.

Top Bottom