• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legend of Zelda Best way to import Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland?

SuperScizor

Smash Cadet
From what I understand there is no NTSC version, only the PAL and JPN versions of this game. Where's the best way to get the PAL version? (I can't read Japanese so that's not happening.)

This kinda goes without saying, but I don't live in Europe.

AngryMoblyn1881

Smash Journeyman
lol does any one know where it goes in the time line.and whats the deal with him? he traveles through the split time line how?

Wizzerd

Smash Ace
I'll confirm the DS is region free, Rosy Rupeeland worked fine on my DS. I ordered it off Amazon too if I recall correctly with dollars, so that's fine too.

I'd reccommend you learn a lot about the game before getting it though. I enjoyed it, but the gameplay is somewhat hit or miss and the game can be very frustrating if the bartering system doesn't really click with you. Sorry if you already know enough about it and I'm coming across presumptuous.

EDIT: just realized the thread's a week old which is a while for a quick question, sorry x_X

Scott!

Smash Lord
It's a spin-off game starring Tingle. Beyond that, I don't know much, as it wasn't released in the US, and I wouldn't play it anyway.

Kintenbo

Smash Cadet
I've debated with myself on whether to buy this game or not. Importing can be expensive business, and I don't know if I can handle another wait for an anticipated game.

Top Bottom