• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best way to remove spray paint?

Tradermon

Smash Rookie
So I'm making a red Marth themed Gamecube controller and I messed up on the back yesterday. I didn't apply the paint correctly on the back side so it came out looking weird, like paint was just spilled on it. I was dumb and thought that extra coats would fix it but NOPE. So now I'm trying to remove it to paint back on, but I don't know how that wouldn't require a ton of sand paper and time. I had a similar issue happen tonight with the front (where masking tape was misplaced after a day of drying so I thought respraying a little paint would fix it but it created horrendous wrinkles), and I was kinda able to get most of the paint off, but I'm worried about repainting because I'm worried that it won't come out well.

any thoughts???

Top Bottom