• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best/Worst move ever?

asianaussie

Smash Hero
Oh, no doubt, Link's F-Air is absurdly satisfying (second only to like, a predicted DK U-Smash).

Yes, I main Link, because I'm just awful with everyone else (relative).

Yoshi's Neut B is a good move all up.

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
wordd. i hear youu.
ahaha oh mann. dont get me started onn dks up smash. the opponet dies at like 70 damage and i have to fight the urge to laugh lol. i usually stick my hands up in the air and clap with him. its such a pleasure to pull off.

Battlecow

Play to Win
The Pimp Kick is soooooo much more embarassing than the egg/anything else. Nothing even comes close.

Falcon PAWNCH beats everything else hollow in terms of satisfying.

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
i dontt know, i feel like breaking someones sheild with antis than kamehamehaing them in the face is pretty satisfying as well.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Falcon does a bunch of his flippy-kicky uairs in a row and breaks your shield (hard, but it can work with the right timing if you're on a platform)

Then he PAWNCHes you. In the face. And you die.

RickySSB

Smash Ace
Best move in the game:
Yoshi's Utilt, Kirby's Utilt and Fox's Dtilt.

Worst move in the game:
None I think, every movement has a specific function and to know when and where to use them is the key......but......Jiggs's Sing.

Most embarassing move to be hit with/way to die:
Yoshi's DJC ****ed by an strong attack and die :glare:.

cyoonit123

Smash Apprentice
ahahaha gooduck! my kamehameha will colide with your petty punch and destroy you.
is kamehameha ness' upB? your names for moves are absurdly entertaining lawl.

also everyone's tilts are good at times. its so hard to compare all the moves... ><

my top 10 would be like so.(no order)

1-4.pika upB, mario upB/dk upB/samus upB(against ppl who dont DI out)
5.fox laser
6-8.ness, pika, falcon uair
9.mario upsmash(sorta maybe luigi...? everyone cept link pretty much has a good one..even samus...but mario's hitbox is messseed)
10.kirby uptilt(yoshi, ness, jigglypuff have good ones too..)
+2 bonus:mario fireballs/link's projectiles are so annoying..

worst:
1.sing,
2.dk downB aerial,
3.missed z-cancel DK punch when trying to recover onto the stage :awesome:
4.link's second hit in upsmash
5.luigi's taunt
6-10. too tired...dc

embarassing:
1. yoshis B
2. trying to gimp ness but getting reamed in the face,
3. trying to show off sweetspotting the edge with pika's upB and end up SD,
4. trying to shoot a laser then upB but just keeps lasering,
5. pushed off stage when missing a rest,
6. trying to kill someone when both at high percent but accidentally going in a tornado and dying.
7. pimipkicked
8. missed z-cancel DK punch when trying to recover onto the stage/ getting pushed off stage and accidentally do an aerial attack...
9. getting killed by a grab at low percent
10. trying to do an aerial move off the edge and not making it on top thus falling to your death...

wow i actually came up with 10 on each other than the worst moves... :awesome::awesome::awesome::cool::cool::cool:

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
ahaha you wenttt hard. and yeahh the kamehameha wave is what i call his b up. i name all my moves lol.

Glöwworm

Smash Lord
Best move in the game:
Yoshi's Utilt, Kirby's Utilt and Fox's Dtilt.

Worst move in the game:
None I think, every movement has a specific function and to know when and where to use them is the key......but......Jiggs's Sing.

Most embarassing move to be hit with/way to die:
Yoshi's DJC ****ed by an strong attack and die :glare:.
unrelated to actual post but... dat signature. I think it's better than Zen Yore's.

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
^^ yeahh ricky, i feeel the need to watch your signature like threee times everyy time i see you post something

Banana Jack

Smash Cadet
ressting corrosponds with jiggs sing, or sheild brake?
since nobody answered...everybody sleeps unless you're jiggly doing a down b.
I know this is besides the point but Link's Fair is like my favorite move ever. Feels so satisfying.

Dying to Yoshi's neutral B is easily the most embarrassing BTW (that actually happens).
it's the sound. sounds so satisfying. and everybody wants to be able to say they *****slapped somebody with a sword.
yeahh ness' jumping jack is prettyy insane ahaha. start the life with his jumping jack- do like 5 headbut horros and boom your oppenet has like 87 damage. side boot them of the edge, finish it off with some yoyo action and its "game over *****es"- Jimmy voice from the other guys.
they're actually volleyball sets. ness is a volleyball player, didn't you know? I forsee a fantastic combo video in the future...bump, set, SPIKE!!! (not sure what move bumps the opponent... jab maybe... or downtilt 'cause it kinda bumps the opponent off the ground...)

The Star King

Smash Hero
The Pimp Kick is soooooo much more embarassing than the egg/anything else. Nothing even comes close.

Falcon PAWNCH beats everything else hollow in terms of satisfying.
I included "(that actually happens)". Learn to read nub

cyoonit123

Smash Apprentice
they're actually volleyball sets. ness is a volleyball player, didn't you know? I forsee a fantastic combo video in the future...bump, set, SPIKE!!! (not sure what move bumps the opponent... jab maybe... or downtilt 'cause it kinda bumps the opponent off the ground...)
ness' dash attack/fair is kind of like a football bump (according to eyeshield 21):troll:

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
Wheres the bovine at! yo battlecow. i told you id keep you updated. my adaptor just came in the mail. ill let you know when im done settting it up.

Banana Jack

Smash Cadet
Wheres the bovine at! yo battlecow. i told you id keep you updated. my adaptor just came in the mail. ill let you know when im done settting it up.
if you need any help i just did all that stuff. btw, battlecow wrecked my world about twenty minutes ago. :grin: i got three-stocked...

Battlecow

Play to Win
if you need any help i just did all that stuff. btw, battlecow wrecked my world about twenty minutes ago. :grin: i got three-stocked...
JV 4, ACTUALLY

lol no, you're pretty good though, and you'll probably get better fast if I've got you pegged right. Hopefully there'll be a tournament in between Illinois and Kansas that we can play at on console sometime...

And o**** yeah, Kero, let me know man. I usually do afternoons after school's over, so HIT ME UP. And make sure you don't lag before we play (just go on any old server and load a game with just yourself and see if it lags), 'cause it'd suck to set up a time and then have to cancel and wait for you to fix the lag.

I just figured out my recording, so I'm READY.

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
okayy thanks jackk, i havent had a chance to set it upp yet because ive been soo bussy, but ill hit you up if ive got questions. and who do you main again? funny with battlcow ahaha.

and battlecoww, yeah my emulator lags-_____-, (does anyone know how to fix this??) good news is though, after all the advice you guys gave me, i hooked up diablos project64 and it works great! soo, ill just play you at his house. we sill dont really know what to do after clicking "start net gear". soo we gotta figure that out soonn.

EDIT: i realized my "funny" came out wrongg.. i meant funny the way you told mee.

Battlecow

Play to Win
If you're lagging when you're playing offline (i.e. not on a server) it means that either your computer is too slow (you'd have to have a REALLY jank computer) or there could be a couple other things... I'll let other people answer that.

Even if it doesn't lag on Diablo's computer offline, it might lag online; try to get to the galaxy (we gave you a bunch of instructions in the Ask a Question thread, I think, maybe someone else will tell you how to do it again) and then load a game and play online with yourself; if it doesn't lag then, you're OK. If it does, it means that the internet is bad; Generally if you have reasonable internet (and if it's wired, not wireless like a laptop) it'll work.

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
i have everything on a flash drive noww, soo one way or another i will find away to play you on someeones computerrr. i found out the problem. i allreadyy had a galexy, but it was the wrong ip. Now i have three galexys. the wrong one, and two right ones..? they both say they have people and games in them. one has a significant amount more than the other soo i guess thats the right one? anyway. i double click it. and on my tabs on the bottem of the screen, it says im connected. but the actual window is nowhere to be found.

KnitePhox

Smash Lord
I jv 61 stocked my little cousin in a 12character battle in 2frame p2p, he johned for 3 hours afterward claiming that my use of samus' up tilt was bad mannered. LOL.
I had recordings of the gameplay.

Banana Jack

Smash Cadet
JV 4, ACTUALLY

lol no, you're pretty good though, and you'll probably get better fast if I've got you pegged right. Hopefully there'll be a tournament in between Illinois and Kansas that we can play at on console sometime...

And o**** yeah, Kero, let me know man. I usually do afternoons after school's over, so HIT ME UP. And make sure you don't lag before we play (just go on any old server and load a game with just yourself and see if it lags), 'cause it'd suck to set up a time and then have to cancel and wait for you to fix the lag.

I just figured out my recording, so I'm READY.
either you're kidding, or i've got my terms wrong. both are quite possible in this situation. :grin:

all right. i like hearing that. thing is though, it's hard to get my techniques down when i'm playing online on a laggy internet/computer/whatever all the time... my game with you was the most flawless one i've had yet in that aspect, thank you for that. 1 frame of lag or whatever...HOW YOU DO IT???

OH MY GOD YES. that would be so fantastic. i'm down for a tournament.

and your tip to kero...i should try that. i think i'm the one lagging a lot of the time. i may have asked this before, but bcow what are your tips for fixing lag?

oh yeah, and i was just starting a new game when you chatted me, and i didn't realize what it was at first because i didn't know that function existed...sorry 'bout that...

okayy thanks jackk, i havent had a chance to set it upp yet because ive been soo bussy, but ill hit you up if ive got questions. and who do you main again? funny with battlcow ahaha.

and battlecoww, yeah my emulator lags-_____-, (does anyone know how to fix this??) good news is though, after all the advice you guys gave me, i hooked up diablos project64 and it works great! soo, ill just play you at his house. we sill dont really know what to do after clicking "start net gear". soo we gotta figure that out soonn.

EDIT: i realized my "funny" came out wrongg.. i meant funny the way you told mee.
yoshi currently, he's the one i'm best with so i usually play him, just because i'll get wrecked with anybody else...but ever since i got wrecked by that one fox i'm trying to work on my pika skills, currently reading the disjointed tails guide right now.

don't worry about it. i generally never get offended, especially on forums. especially on forums about video games.

i have everything on a flash drive noww, soo one way or another i will find away to play you on someeones computerrr. i found out the problem. i allreadyy had a galexy, but it was the wrong ip. Now i have three galexys. the wrong one, and two right ones..? they both say they have people and games in them. one has a significant amount more than the other soo i guess thats the right one? anyway. i double click it. and on my tabs on the bottem of the screen, it says im connected. but the actual window is nowhere to be found.
yeah that's why i walked you through how to get galaxy...you'll automatically have the 'old' galaxy on your local servers(usually. assuming you use the same download as everybody else) that one does nothing, you have to go through the servers list to find the new one. if you have two new ones though, then they're probably the same exact thing and you can delete one.

Top Bottom