• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Yoshi on SmashBoards?

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Ducky = top tier avatar, no question.

This just in, Scatz + Bigman = BIGscatz!! The unstoppable combo of eggs and DR into one super-deadly fighting machine! :D

But seriously, his DR is quite good. >_>

bigman40

Smash Master
:yoshi: Ducky = top tier avatar, no question.

This just in, Scatz + Bigman = BIGscatz!! The unstoppable combo of eggs and DR into one super-deadly fighting machine! :D

But seriously, his DR is quite good. >_>
I have no idea what you're talking about Shiri. I"m not Scatz. I'm just Bigman40, a normal Yoshi player trying to get good >_> <_<

Chaco

Never Logs In
^^^

Should hid the sig...

Let us read...."SCATZ"

XD

Chaco

Never Logs In
If they are supposed different people then no one has ever played BigMan. AGH! O___O;

I know it's the same person....I woulda got flamed..

Talazala

Smash Journeyman
But Bigman, You have refered to yourself as scatman before. It was like "Bigman, a.k.a. scatman". Or am I just missing the sarcasm?

Kiwikomix

Smash Ace
So who's the WORST Yoshi on Smashboards?

My vote is for myself. I'm a lot better at analyzing the game than I am at playing it, LoL.

D

Deleted member

I iz da best yoshi becooz i canz autocancel short hop dairs. Fear may!

Top Bottom