• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Zelda on Smashboards?

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
oh gawd... it's Ichigo (Kyou) she;s the best I've seen so far/played.... bar none... no-one has been close.

Iris

Smash Ace
Who is Mega-Japan and why is it trying to end the discussion whilst insisting its superiority?

Anyways, I have a gut feeling that the best Zelda is going to wind up effectively using Sheik in tandem with her. Seems like there's no reason not to other than personal preference and skill level.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Lol @ calling Flame Haze Ichigo, aka Kyou, a "she".

"His/her" mindgames are to leet :p

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Lol @ calling Flame Haze Ichigo, aka Kyou, a "she".

"His/her" mindgames are to leet :p
don't know the person persoanally... no pronouns have been used. I see a female avatar... I'm assuming female

But, yeah... playing against Kyou I'm like "she's not doing anything that I can't.... she's just so good about knowing WHAT to do and when"

Mega-Japan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shonendo
3DS FC
0791-4753-3390
There is nothing unique about me...

Once yu figured me out. Im a goner.
From so many times playing you, how in the world isn't that I haven't been able to "figure you out"? >.>

She's lying people, just a big lie... lol

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
There is nothing unique about me...

Once yu figured me out. Im a goner.
that's what makes you hard to learn... you are the omniZelda. You do whatever the situation calls for. You don't fall into patterns. And you are patient enough to play Zelda REALLY effectively.

compare that to me. I might be an unorthodox zelda because I'm reidiculously agressive, I fall into patterns and I'm overly greedy, but thats what makes me easy to figure me out.

Being a vanilla Zelda player REALLY helps you.

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
Top Bottom