• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Better stamina mode plz

Thunderslf

Smash Journeyman
In Melee, stamina mode was a joke. You couldn't modify anything, and there was no results screen. In Brawl, I hope they make stamina mode much better, so that you could modify your health and such. Also, make it one of the main Brawl modes like stock and coin matches.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Yes, at least give us the option to choose the starting health, i find 150 too short of a battle

sexysanta73

Smash Apprentice
Meh, stamina mode doesn't interest me, but that could have something to do with the fact that it was incredibly lame in melee.

Smash Master
Meh, stamina had way too many infinites. I don't know how that could be fixed, though.

Rorshock520

Smash Rookie
Well brawl with its assist trophies and final smashes would make stamina mode a LOT more fun, but you would definately need more than 150 hp. 750 at least imo

LaniusShrike

Smash Champion
I agree, it should be a customizable mode like Stock and Time. I wouldn't mind being able to play a combination thing either, where you would have a certain amount of stock and each time you reach the damage you lose a life, or if you simply get knocked off you lose a life.
How fun would it be to set it up so you have 10 stock but it only takes one hit to kill you? You could do some good old fashioned one-hit defeat shoot outs, Western style.

Knightblade

Smash Cadet
Its cool to have these options and im sure its not hard for them to throw them in there but i dont think i will play anything besides stock matches lol.

Top Bottom