• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Beyond the Limit 2 ~ BRAWL+ ~ Results! 11/14/09

g-regulate

Smash Hero
im sorry i said you look like zach gilafinakis. it was more so just an observation of the beard and messy hair.

i told veril he sorta looked like m2k. again, just sorta the glasses and hair style.

i just sorta make observations like that i dont mean any insult

Lobos

Smash Master
Can't wait for vids.....wish I recorded my set vs ck......I can beat ness but I can't beat marth :/

F00LY

Smash Apprentice
Yeah Ryoko! It was nice to meet you but you didn't seem too happy. Put a smile on that face next time! =)

Chibo - It was a BLAST. I really do hope you host another one soon. More frequent smaller events would be nice too. I certainly wouldn't mind something along the line of monthlies? >_> By the way, GGs in our set. First ROB+ was a pleasure to fight, haha.

Also if it matters put me down as Toon Link <_<

Will place better next time for sure. I did well in pools, horrific in actual tournament. Haha. GGs all around though.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Chibo put wario/snake for me please.

I had fun, but I don't know if I can go to anymore. <3 everyone though, even cape's ness.

MXXD123

Smash Journeyman
Shoutouts

1: MexiMadnez - Smash64 matches, your pretty good at falcon
2: TheCape - Cool guy, Alfonso lol
3: Vex Kasrani - Like ur commentary
4: Glick - Good **** ****** me all you insomniac players play so funny
5: Blackanese - Good MM ****, less rash talk then I wanted to hear
5: JCaesar - You look like you could be on a billboard
7: ChaosKnight - Meh
7: greg - Nice hat
9: Lobos - Toon Link sux
9: Yes! - Dair Utilt, we didn't get to MM
9: ChiboSempai - Great tourney, WHy are you winning matches?
9: Thunderhorse - Meh
13: Ref - Good Ness
13: VisT - Meh
13: Cactuar - Wish I could play you in melee
13: .com - Loud as ****
17: F00LY - Good ****, TL is **** good I hope to see you at other tournies, come to Celadon?
17: Silven - Good **** in pools
17: Count_Kaiser - Meh
17: Veril - Nice meeting you, it was fun to hang out with you and Khan, I hope to see you 2 at Celadon
17: Ryoko - Like the hair
17: Khanti - Weird Music
17: Beat - Shouting random phrases ftw
17: Shongotskills - ***** me in bracket
25: DaiAndOh - Good **** in friendlies
25: Naza - Meh
25: CloneHat - Nice meeting you, come back to the states when you can
25: Bakuryu - Meh
25: Truth - Oreo Commentary
25: Phillyrider - I love ur trash talk
25: Sabs801 - Nice job in teams
33: TUSM - You are ****ing awesome, hope to see you again
33: quinnydinny - meh
33: Bionic Sonic - Sonuc luv
33: Khan - You were a really cool dude, come to Celadon with Veril. I'll bring smash64
33: Xzax - Sonuc dittos lawl

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
<3 Kirby dittos.

Are you quitting Brawl+? :(
We made Chu's kirby look like rubbish :laugh:

Probably all forms of tourney unless Ally wants to team with me at something. I'm sorry to disappoint anyone. I have reasons and I'd rather not make a big deal of it.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar

Probably all forms of tourney unless Ally wants to team with me at something. I'm sorry to disappoint anyone. I have reasons and I'd rather not make a big deal of it.
I understand. We'll miss you man.

5: JCaesar - You look like you could be on a billboard
I ... don't know what to say to that. Thanks I guess? :p

I do have a pretty pimpin tourney shirt. IT'S A LEGITIMATE STRATEGY!

7: ChaosKnight - Meh
9: Thunderhorse - Meh
13: VisT - Meh
17: Count_Kaiser - Meh
33: quinnydinny - meh
You best watch yourself, that's MD/VA you're meh'ing!

DaiAndOh

Smash Ace

Sucks man, glad I got to play you in teams at the tournament! GL with your business or what not.

CloneHat

Smash Champion
I forgot, shoutout to Ryoko for managing not to smile the whole tourney! :p

This was great, I'll definitely come to BtL3!

shongotskills

Smash Apprentice
i made ryoko smile. true story bruh

we were playing FFA's. i know i did something can't remember, and lo' and behold.
":)"

Veril

Frame Savant
i made ryoko smile. true story bruh
What's that I hear? This could either be the sound of DIRTY LIES or the fabric of reality being torn asunder.

Did the clouds part, with a single beam of light piercing the heavens to illuminate his face for that moment? Were there harps?

Beat

Smash Ace
Chibo'll upload everything he has when he gets the time, I assume. There's a ****-ton to upload.

Incidentally, Khanti, I made Gallego a song for Battlefield instead... and it's pure sex.

Beat

Smash Ace
Nonono, no accident. I just thought it'd be bangin' to fight to. And it fits that sultry latin voice Metaknight has in the anime.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
I haven't got the money to get out that far. Or the practice to even compete a little. I think i found chars to play in it though... which is one step.

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
Btw I was wondering, how was the stream for you guys who watched? I remember looking at the stream laptop and it looked terrible on our side but the preview isn't exactly accurate...so how was it for everyone? Was it bearable?

Also thanks for all the people who shouted me out, I read all of them but I'm lazy as hell so I'll just say ggs to anyone I played and it was nice seeing everyone. I'm sorry if I don't make it my mission to personally say bye to everyone since it takes too long but it was truly nice seeing everyone in person. LOL @ Philly and dotcom dancing btw. I hope Brawl+ keeps getting bigger, it's looking really good so far in terms of the tourney going community.

Also here are all the pictures that I took.
(If anyone wants the full quality version of any of these for whatever reason just PM me)

Glick and Skip playing friendlies

A view of the main tv with the livestream laptop (See? The commentators were black)

Get at those spectators, they're watching Cape vs Vex.

Jceasar and Chibo Sempai playing friendlies (I think)

Beat and Khanti playing friendlies, it's cool how both of them are on their phones. :dizzy:

Another friendly tv with peeps looking on

More friendlies ^_~

Lobos playing friendlies with (eh I never got the guy's name on the right)

Veril playing friendlies with Ryoko

More friendlies...

TUSM with his hand in the air while commentating Vex vs. Cape

Mexi with the Superman cape.. *_*

Blackanese being hilarious as usual.:laugh:

Look at the intense concentration on their faces :confused:

More concentration as top players look on (Yes, CK, Blackanese, Ref and Mexi)

"Everyone who's no longer in the tournament scratch your heads!" LOL

Glick and Skip again...Cape vs. Vex still going on

Pretty much the same thing..

Beat and Khanti again...but this time, from the side ;)

Black and Yes standing up (Blurry)

A good view of the random Piano that was situated there.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Wish I weren't half-asleep so I wouldn't look like I was dead in some of those pics :p

Lord Khanti

Smash Journeyman
That was me...Khanti you hurt my feelings not recognizing it lol.
but we rarely practice on your wii, since you dont bring it down 2 the hofstra game room and i always bring mine, so im not familiar with your music selection. but still that wont stop me from killing myself if i had 2 play an entire match to the lucky star opening.

MEXImadnez

Smash Apprentice
1: MexiMadnez : great job placin 1st even though its ur second time playin brawl+, u continue to amaze ME!!! u need more experience fightin characters and thanks for remindin everyone that squirtle still wants the throne for most ****!!!
2: TheCape : great matches and good job wit second. u ***** us in teams but i redeemed myself in singles. thanks for lettin me face ur mario!!!
3: Vex Kasrani : former-Titan Vex, u shoulda stayed a Titan :chuckle:. but good job overall.
4: Glick : great DDD, thanks to the little bit of experience i was able to take down TheCape's DDD :chuckle:
5: Blackanese : great every character lolZ!!! that was an epic set at the end of loser finals, sry i had to throw up on u to win :ohwell:
5: JCaesar : very nice R.O.B., chibo needs to download an app on how a R.O.B. should work in teams lolZ. nice meetin u and great job in teams wit TheCape!!!
7: ChaosKnight : nice marth u got there. great job in crew i could no do nuttin
7: greg : great falcon it always gives me boner jams!!! ur jiggripuff is mad **** too!!! thank God we didnt have to face u guys in teams cuz i think u woulda tore us a new a**hole lolZ!!!
9: Lobos : nice set and good job on ur placin. hope to play u some more.
9: Yes! : u ***** me after the tournament, but as a john i just got done playin smash 64 and that messed up EVERYTHING for me. great job overall though.
9: ChiboSempai : thanks for makin me come and believin in me. we did good in teams esp for not havin any chemistry wat so ever!!! my back hurts cuz i had to carry out team though lolZ!!!

more shout outs later i gots class

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
im lookin for a replay on a certain wii, i dunno whose it is

ok, say u walk into the venue, its on the left side of the room, and next to the column furthest down the venue. its where my pool was. i would love to get my set with vist there :)

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
9: ChiboSempai : thanks for makin me come and believin in me. we did good in teams esp for not havin any chemistry wat so ever!!! my back hurts cuz i had to carry out team though lolZ!!!
OMG ahahahahaha! Mexi you're too funny.

Top Bottom