• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bi-Weekly Brawl/Melee Meet-ups in S.Fl : Broward County

jinkogunai

Smash Apprentice
Hey, I'm Jin and my buddy Ruuku and I used to make get together at my house once a week to play brawl. A lot of things happened and we weren't able to do them any longer. Now that those issues have been solved, I'm lookin to start it again on a bi or even tri-weekly basis. If that were to happen, what's a good time to do it? I'm thinkin like Saturday afternoons between 3-7 or something like that. Give me your opinion?

Masky

Smash Master
lol, I remember going to one of these. I'm going to be back in SFL for winter break next week so I'll probably be able to stop by some time, it'd be nice if you held something during winter break

Ruuku

Smash Lord
Last time I talked to Jin, he was saying that he wanted to start doing big gatherings when the spring semester starts. I'm pretty sure he'll want to play if you give him a call/PM though. :colorful:

jinkogunai

Smash Apprentice
Sorry about the little disappearing act everyone. If anyone needs to contact me I'll be on aim Jinkogunai. my number is 754-423-8503 and the address to my house is 3001 acapulco drive miramar, fl 33023. I've been thinking of a good day and i think Saturdays is a good day for me, so I'm planning on starting the first friendly meeting on 01/30/09. I don't think there are any tournaments that are on that day but i'll double check to be sure. Let me know if you're coming and If you're bringing a system so i have an idea of what to expect.

Ruuku

Smash Lord
So who is actually coming to this? I'll be there. And Jin, maybe you should put the date in the opening post/thread title. Also, this Saturday is the 31st.

jinkogunai

Smash Apprentice
sorry about takin so long to answer about friendlies. im thinkin of hostin another one on februrary 27 er 28(thats shockwave) which i believe to be a saturday. once again sorry about the delay. my address again is 3001 acapulco drive miramar, fl 33023

jinkogunai

Smash Apprentice
it will be around 5 or 6 as well. tommorrow ill message everyone who replied to this thread to let everyone kno

Sh0ckwave

Smash Journeyman
27th's a friday.

if i'm free on that or any other day you choose, i'll most likely come.. if i can remember how to get ther.

jinkogunai

Smash Apprentice
sorry everyone but i made a mistake in my schedule and it would be better for me to have it on friday march 6 instead.

Top Bottom