• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BiB:3S - *EUROPEAN ROAD TO APEX* - Leon, Luigi_player, quiK, BluB, cyve & more!!

Laem

Smash Champion
Lol ramin, learn to copy paste XD

1. Leon
2. Lp
3. Tay
4. BluB
5. Purple~H
5. quiK
7. cyve
7. Akuma
9. Draqo
9. Crow
9. Desti
9. Blubo

Luigi player

Smash Master
^^haha and omg at cyve and quik not placing higher. with out ramin my man leon is unstoppable. oh and good **** lp.

:phone:
Well considering I beat Leon 3:0 in GF1 he doesn't seem unbeatable! Although in GF2 he went super saiyan and ***** me back. :(

I was really happy getting 2nd, but now I'm sad I only got 2nd, lol. Good job to Leon though!

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Wow very interesting results.

Great job to Leon, Luigi Player and Tay.

Luigi Player sometimes when I watch you I feel like you're not quite playing at 100%. I see a LOT of incredible potential in your Diddy. Its nice to see you get 2nd at this. I hope to see you placing up there more!

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
Too bad Lp vs Quik wasnt saved, probably one of the bests sets I've seen in a while.

But beside that we saved quite some stuff.

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
Because I housed LeSyd and Lifes, who leaved me 20 minutes ago ;)

I will do it most likely today.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
TaY beat Purple~H, Lp and BluB in winners.

Tech_Chase, Lp has placed top 10 in every tourney he's been at, has won Dogusch Smash, placed 2nd at BiB1, 4th at BiB2 and 3rd at CiB. He's been virtually always up there.

:059:

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Ah I see, Ive only see a few results from him tbh just because I haven't researched a great deal. Either way happy to see him at 2nd for this.

REALLY wanna see these vids :D

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
LOL -.-

Shortly after Lifes and LeSyd leaved me, my computer got infected by a really stupid virus... it blocks EVERYTHING. I'm online with my laptop now, and I already burnt a CD which should help, at least thats they say D:

I guess I now have time to do the thread at least... :p

Top Bottom