• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

= Big House 2 Pools + Predictions + Stream Requests thread! *R2 Pools are up* =

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
I actually think Trail's pool has a good amount of competition (i.e. I've heard everyone I think is making it out)

Although I have perhaps not been reading the pools very closely

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Damn that sounds like me :awesome:

Gotta prove Slox right on his prediction of my pool

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
real talk, the real winner outta all this is Dope. Boi is showin true dedication by skipping out on court/instant jail time to come get it in at this tournament. lmao we gonna have one of Michigan's most wanted playin in this ****, doesnt get more hype than that.

real talk, im gonna dominate my ****ing pool. lol slox? just watched a vid of that guy, boi's falcon looks like Eddie in his prime....... about 10 years ago. carroll? idk who the **** that is, you *****s must be high having me lose to that ****. MIDWEST
I would like to nominate this for post of the year.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Where's the character support Nintendude

Support your ICs brethren in their fight against the evil gay Fox
(Unknown gonna tap though)
(I know nothing about either player (but I know Unknown is black))

Nintendude

Smash Hero
lol Wenbo, I WANT to see Trail do well vs. unknown, but I just don't think it's gonna happen. I'd love for him to prove me wrong.

btw, there's been a lot of talk about character crew battles. Can this please happen for real? Either for pride or for money (like $5 per member). There's no better place for this to go down.

Vudujin

Smash Lord
Go Ryan!!

Kanye Rest, is the Bair-conditioned nightmare a Mr. Bungle reference?

Edit: KK, I gotta run away from the web for a bit, so I'll hit you up tomorrow. I'll be around in the evening after 5.

S l o X

Smash Champion
unknown plans on coming to this tournament drunk and is playing mario vs trail.

people i want to mm: anyone who plays falcon

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
I think trail'll do well against me.

Not for the reasons you're probably thinking of

:phone:
lol ur lucky we didn't play at the last big house, i would of stomped you. if ur talking about playing ur weak *** mario, ill go ganon vs mario and still beat ur ***. pick fox and get handled. nintendude, watch and learn boy, i'm kinda better at this game than you are so i'll show u the inside track on beating a fox that doesn't know how to play against ICs.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I think the matches I wanna see most are

Unknown / Trail
Scar / SilentSwag / Dope
Wake / Strong Bad / Moose
Vudujin / SFAT / Abu
Sung / MDZ
Kels / Nintendude

unknown522

Some guy
lol ur lucky we didn't play at the last big house, i would of stomped you. if ur talking about playing ur weak *** mario, ill go ganon vs mario and still beat ur ***. pick fox and get handled. nintendude, watch and learn boy, i'm kinda better at this game than you are so i'll show u the inside track on beating a fox that doesn't know how to play against ICs.
Hehe

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
If scar plays like he did at rule 6 then he'll get third. If he plays like he did pre-inactivity then EZ 1st seed. Also I think dope over silent swag if he's in practice.

I 100% think moose will handle his pool (sans mango)

Also sung has played WAY TOO MANY FALCO DITTOS IN TOURNEY to lose to MDZ....but he might still lose cuz Mdz isn't bad lol

strawhats

Smash Master
I think A+ is more accurate. Although the plus sign means nothing because we still have our random losses :/

I think M2K is S-

Almost everyone good or decent is A tier or B+ tier. Makes me sad. Melee's skill average is so high but nobody can break through. ELO Hell eat your heart out.
reminds me of Yu Yu Hakusho's strength ranking system. So mango/armada/pp are all like S+

Also damn *****s popping off in this thread. Slox better do work at this tournament. Or at least come away from this experience, like it was a hyperbolic time chamber, and **** NE.

My predictions:
Pool1 Mango, Moose,Wake, SB
Pool2 Kels, Nintendude, Beiber, Bidwell,
pool3 Hbox, LE, Scythe, tremor
pool4 Chillin, TheLake, HIV, Onionchild
pool5 Fly, Orly, Bolt,1der
pool6 Duck, Idea, mundungu, Crimson
pool7 Sung, MDZ, Renth, Toadster
pool8 Doh, Frootloop, violence, Dippindots
pool9 Cunning, Toph, Juggleguy, S1 (I'm leaning to Cunning taking first seed, but I could see toph beating him)
pool10 Lovage, kalamazhu , Wenbo, gibby,
pool11 Darkatma, Shaeden, Europhoria, Voorhese
pool12 Unknown, trail, Slox, carrol
pool13 Scar, Dope, SilentSwag, zinoto
pool14 Westballz, shady ,nakamaru, crash,
pool15 KK, chexr, lance, gunpunch
pool 16 Sfat, vudujin, abu, blitzbolt

Lovage

Smash Hero
@kk

ya rusty as ****

no, still gonna **** teams

getting 13th in singles

GETTIN ****KKED UP WITH MIDWEST

the plan

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
You're gay and I hate you.

Let's get 3rd in teams now.

edit: And get sloshed after the tournament.

edit2: I love you Oscar <3

Top Bottom