• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

= Big House 2 Teammate + Housing + Transportation thread! =

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
atma, the airport is in the complete opposite direction of where anyone out west would be coming from, it's better to have someone else pick you up.

RyeJew, are you planning to stay at the Red Roof Inn on Friday night? If so, that would work out perfectly. If not, I'll have one of the AA drivers helping me out go and pick up atma.

In general, if you're flying in and plan on staying at the Red Roof Inn, you gotta have a plan for how to get to the venue. It's a solid 5 miles away from the hotel.

RyeJew

Smash Journeyman
RyeJew, are you planning to stay at the Red Roof Inn on Friday night? If so, that would work out perfectly.
That sounds optimal, but I'm a little hazy on who I'll be staying with yet.
I'm staying at the red roof inn south of campus. 3505 south state street, Ann Arbor.
Got room for one more? If not, does anyone else care to split a room amongst others?

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Have him PayPal it to me, we're really trying to minimize the number of cash transactions at the door.

Top Bottom