• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Big secret muscles

Big O

NNID
BiiigOOO
Been good man, busy with senior year as a chemical engineer. What you been up to? Have not talked to you in a while.
I've been lazying around for a while. I kinda lacked the motivation to do anything truly meaningful over the summer other than chilling with friends and stuff. Now I'm busy with school again. I didn't know you were in chemical engineering. I'm a chem major myself. I probably should have chosen to major in physics though. I hate organic/biochem lol.

D0N

Smash Ace
I was a chem major for a day. I changed my major after the first day of class to comp. sci

Chaosgriffin

Smash Ace
I've been lazying around for a while. I kinda lacked the motivation to do anything truly meaningful over the summer other than chilling with friends and stuff. Now I'm busy with school again. I didn't know you were in chemical engineering. I'm a chem major myself. I probably should have chosen to major in physics though. I hate organic/biochem lol.
Lol, well i dont have to take biochem. I dodged a huge bullet there. But Chemical is fun, atleast i find it fun.

I was a chem major for a day. I changed my major after the first day of class to comp. sci
One day?! Geez, that must have been the most unsatisfactory thing ever. Comp sci is cool though, a few of my friends are comp sci majors, one made a bleach game that is hard as ****. Now i think he is working on a D. gray man game.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
forensic chem major here. classes are boring as hell. even at the 300 level. expect me to be the greatest chemist ever. either I'm to smart or the lab instructors are dumb

highandmightyjoe

Smash Ace
So I've been out of Brawl for a while now, and wouldn't you know it, right when I get back in there's an MLG event in my home city. Wish I'd have came back a little bit sooner so I could have been back in practice but oh well, I'll probably go as a spectator and wish good luck to all the other DK's that enter.

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
So I've been out of Brawl for a while now, and wouldn't you know it, right when I get back in there's an MLG event in my home city. Wish I'd have came back a little bit sooner so I could have been back in practice but oh well, I'll probably go as a spectator and wish good luck to all the other DK's that enter.
Yay I'll get to meet even more DK's!! One of these events has to have all of us going, guys. Seriously. As soon as I get Cable to one of these, everyone better go!!

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
Yay I'll get to meet even more DK's!! One of these events has to have all of us going, guys. Seriously. As soon as I get Cable to one of these, everyone better go!!
I hope to meet you in person, Will. We will have the most INSAANEE friendlies. :p

Big O

NNID
BiiigOOO
The new thread title amuses me. Very interesting coincidence indeed. Didn't know there were so many DK mains majoring in chem. Like 3 DK's out of the 10 that exist lol.

daisho

Smash Lord
Well I for one am majoring in Business and hope to NEVER have to take a chem course... but if I do I know where to come for advice lol.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
hey guys I heard that DK's have great chemistry.....for losing. cept will

THAT IS ALL!

D0N

Smash Ace

THAT IS ALL!
I won 4 tournies in the past 2 months. How many did you win???

No Lain/distance/competition johns you have wings now :chuckle:

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
Hey Will, Cable and any other DKs, are you going to Viridian City?
Viridian City 8 is such a big event that I can almost vouch for Cable being there unless he is really busy that weekend. I know he went to VC6 and VC7. I'll definitely be there as well =)

THAT IS ALL!
Lets hope I can prove you right and make top 8 this weekend. That's my goal. Eff top 16, I'm going for the money lol.

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
Viridian City 8 is such a big event that I can almost vouch for Cable being there unless he is really busy that weekend. I know he went to VC6 and VC7. I'll definitely be there as well =)

Lets hope I can prove you right and make top 8 this weekend. That's my goal. Eff top 16, I'm going for the money lol.
Like I've told you 100,001 times and the other 9 million in my dreams... You're going to kick *** man. You're going to make Top 8. I know you too well.

WILL.

:peach: <3 :dk2:

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
I think the character Donkey Kong, himself has great chemistry with women.

:dk2: <3 :peach:
:dk2: <3 :zelda:
:dk2: <3 :zerosuitsamus:

You should see the children.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
well the off topic has gotten pretty bad with A2 >_>

that and im always a highly suspicious person so i do fear that if it did get to a mk debate it'd be closed [do not want]

Chaosgriffin

Smash Ace
Omg i am digging the new title. Especially right now, since I just got a gf, and we are both chemistry tutors. Too good.

Yeah, DK's repping that chemistry on the brawl scene, we dont care if we are on or off the screen. We be so fresh and so clean, and you know know that we make the ladies scream.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
your not a good troll susa

A2 is still taking a big **** on that thread tho. God**** kid needs to shut the **** up, go play in tournament, and lose on mario so he finally realize hes bad at the game n' bad at playing mario

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
yea but making 2-3 threads with all that effort and not enough angry post, i believe you arent up to snuff with that *** hole status.
I should be able to easily read your thread, get mad at your subtle and bad theory crafting, then rage like an angry noob in my following posts.

I didnt even bother reading those threads i just clicked back one page

Scabe

Successful Businessman
A woman you say?

Random question. Can anyone perfect DK's Final Smash? That is the hardest thing ever. Worst thing is I'm a musician and I still can't get the timing right ;_;

Browny

Smash Hater
dont press B to match the music, predict the animation and press B to match it instead

I think thats how it works...

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
A woman you say?

Random question. Can anyone perfect DK's Final Smash? That is the hardest thing ever. Worst thing is I'm a musician and I still can't get the timing right ;_;
LMFAO. SAME HERE.

I'ma Pianist... I should be all Nazi on rhythm.

Cable

Smash Lord
I have amazing chemistry with women the new title fits us DK's perfectly.

I was so close of going to DC ahh! and for PolarBears questions yes im going to VC

I'm alright using DK final smash i rather do Ike's because its so awesome

Top Bottom