• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Big secret muscles

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
They don't play anymore

This board also needs to be cleaned up
:phone:

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Id say he is, considering there are only 4 DK players left.
Me will neon and ook.
I'm hurt :c. Also you main Sheik.

I assume by this you want a new owner for the video thread, the three after that destickied, and then the most important threads updated, or a new most important threads made? I can change thread ownership of any of these.

I agree that the stickies have to be updated, I'll go ahead and desticky those 3, and I'm going to put the match-up thread and tourney results up there. I'll need to know what you mean by "change" and "replace," and there'll have to be someone wanting to do them. I can manage one or the other, but I don't particularly want to.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I'll need to see this before I approve a reckless decision like that

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Gotta live life on the edge, Rip.

:dk2:
I hope you're making the pun I think you are. If so, +2 ties for you.

Also, I'm going to be at Revenge too. I'm not going to enter, but we can all hang out and play DK. Maybe we can find a fourth DK for a free for all.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I don't see any pun there...

also, sadly, I use DK in bracket still :c

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I hope you're making the pun I think you are. If so, +2 ties for you.

Also, I'm going to be at Revenge too. I'm not going to enter, but we can all hang out and play DK. Maybe we can find a fourth DK for a free for all.
Haha someone caught it! Legit.

And yoooo DK free 4 all sounds legit.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Yeah I use almost exclusively DK in bracket. I use a bit of Zelda though.

ProXY GatoR

Smash Cadet
Sooo..... Idk this is still relevant buuuutttt.....

Hello :D

Real Name?---Alex
How Did You Come Up With Your Gamer Tag?-ProXY because of a friend. It was really late, and we were trapped in my room because of a party my parents were having. When we finally were able to leave the room, I immediately ran to the bathroom, but my friend stayed. When I came back, he had googled "Past MonTH ProXY GatoR" with that exact capitalization, which blew my mind. So I shortened it up and boom. ProXYG was born.
Your Age--19
Where You're From--Right outside of Tampa, Florida
A Picture Of Yourself-- http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r240/enndr/lolol.jpg (I'm in the suit. This was Halloween and it was short notice, so I put on my suit and said I was Bruce Wayne. Hold dat.)
Favorite Video Games--Anything you play on an arcade stick, Brawl and League of Legends
Why Do You Main Your Character in Brawl?--Well, I originally was a Snake, but he didn't really fit my playstyle, so I switched to MK about a year ago. I've always played DK because he's REALLY fun, because to me, there's nothing more enjoyable than risking my whole stock on a fully charged down smash. Now that Meta Knight and I have to depart, I plan on becoming a monkey full time.
Do you attend Tournaments?--YUP. I attend all tournaments in/around the Tampa area and do my best to attend all around Florida. I've only been to one OoS and it was in NC, a really small thing near Salisbury.
Interesting Things About Yourself-- Well, I play guitar and sing in an acoustic band that doesn't have a name yet with my best friend and my sister. That, and I really, REALLY like to party. Other than that, i'm honestly very boring.

Neon!

Smash Lord
In my art class I was able to make a mold of my DK action figure, it turned out pretty nice.

It's made of plaster.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Is that dude gonna get painted? I wanna see the finished product if he does!

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Or it will be tomorrow. I like to think that us DKs are really good at eating, tomorrow will be a day of delicious destruction.

I like pumpkin bread.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
I prefer banana muffins to banana bread, thus I never make banana bread. I do make quite a lot of banana muffins though. With chocolate chips and nuts!

Pumpkin muffins honestly aren't very good. Pumpkin bread is great though.

crifer

Smash Lord
I prefer banana muffins to banana bread, thus I never make banana bread. I do make quite a lot of banana muffins though. With chocolate chips and nuts!

Pumpkin muffins honestly aren't very good. Pumpkin bread is great though.
Banana Bread is like the most awesome bread, cake or whatever you want to call it...
with Nougat Créme , yummi.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Shout-outs to Neon for getting Red in the CCV, ****ing sick band, Attila and I discovered them thanks to it.

Neon!

Smash Lord
Thats great to hear! they've been one of my favorites for a while.

If you like them I'd also reccomend, Emery, Anberlin and Dead by April

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
Where's the other half going?

Selfishsonofabit.....

Now we can make our "IF YOU AFRICA PAWNCH KO THE FAMINE WILL END!" remarks, and it'll be truuuee!

I respect that. If I placed in tourny I'd do the same.

:phone:

Top Bottom