• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Biggest Disappointment in Video Game History?

Status
Not open for further replies.

geemann2236

Smash Journeyman
I just got the game after about 8 months of not feeling like getting it. I was a hardcore melee player........ To put it mildly, this game is absolutely horrible. The characters seem like they were thrown together at the last minute, since their movesets are simply horrible (Two reflectors on Pit, anyone?) The recoveries in this game are just insane, it is hard to kill anybody below 200% damage.

Basically, this game is nothing but trash... If Sakurai wanted to create a game where noobs can beat pros, he did it. Tripping, horrible DI, the slow, boring gameplay... This game is absolutely terrible.

Anybody who bought this game is part of the problem, I didn't even want to have to return the game, I just threw it away. Horrible, terrible, awful. They at least made a really cheesy campaign.....

The best part is that they included crappy minority characters (R.O.B.) and left out others (Ridley,) failed to give Ganon a decent moveset, and so much more....

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
No offense, but we're not interested in your own private review of Brawl. Not only are Brawl/Melee comparison's now illegal here, you are overstating the validity of your opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom