• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bill Bill Bill & Lord Karnbro Present: Be a bro 11/15 *update

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I can help if you want. If you'd rather not have my help, then I guess you could just disregard this post. Anyone else concerned about my Falco could still read it though.

Put Falco on the ground/make himtech/put him off the stage. Falco fails really hard in any of those situations, so just keep him that way and you're good.

Oh yeah, PS lasers and watch lasering patterns. Then you can manipulate how Falco lasers=control his movements to your advantage.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
I think that's easier said than done (for Roy, anyway), I think Falco just dominates Mid Tiers. From the sound of your advice, Fox or Shiek would be the best CPs, though...

Maybe we can squeeze in a few more friendlies next time?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Roy's Dtilt. His upwards third strike on his Dancing Blade. His Dthrow. They all put Falco in a bad position.

I'll definately try to play you some more, but that'll be in February probably. Try to play with Gboro (BEHR's Falco and everyone else) and get experience as much as possible too. That's just as vital as knowing the matchup, trust me.

DUB

Smash Lord
I think that's easier said than done (for Roy, anyway), I think Falco just dominates Mid Tiers. From the sound of your advice, Fox or Shiek would be the best CPs, though...

Maybe we can squeeze in a few more friendlies next time?
Not exactly sure but I think Shiek has a slight advantage on both of the spacies so yeah that's probably right.

I AM entering Melee next time.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Not exactly sure but I think Shiek has a slight advantage on both of the spacies so yeah that's probably right.

Falco is Sheik's worst matchup, and Fox has a slight advantage on Sheik as well. Sheik is not ***** by either of them though.

Good. NC needs more Melee!

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
I want to go to one of these gamers edge tourneys sometime. I'd only be able to go if I didn't have school on a friday sometime.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Yea, we played first round. As always, went to R3. I won, and brandon beat him R3 on Jungle Japes with the help of two lvl kos

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
I came in first w/Adam. The exact same Sonic/Falcon team. I think we only had four teams though. "Low Tier Heroes" pulled it out with undefeated sets. Devin and his bro/hermamno Bo came 2nd

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
So, I'm thinking the next biweekly might be at my Dad's house over winter break. Who will be able to make it if its in Raleigh, and what dates are good? I want to try to schedule around peoples' holiday plans.

ps, if you've never been to a tourney/fest at my dad's house, you're missing out
Well, if I'm in town, I can totally go. I'm not sure if I'll be in AZ or not, depends on the date.

:bee:

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Yea, we played first round. As always, went to R3. I won, and brandon beat him R3 on Jungle Japes with the help of two lvl kos
The river god is with me, always.

also:

Good **** Karn. Great job repping Carolina at C3.

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
I hate melee. All you tourney***s do is glitch up the game. Screw your glitchy-*** game. >______>

As far as the fest at Karns place, I may be with a certain someone that week and I dunno whether she'd appreciate me taking her to a tourney

Foxy

Smash Master
winter break would be AMAZING, that certainly would mean me plus 3 others, maybe my sister and a dude or two from my school

EVERYONE I CAN FIND

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Instead of studying on the reading days, I move that UNC smash should all get together and rock out with our ***** out.

knightpraetor

Smash Champion
still no tourneys it seems....i think i will have a smash friend coming down in mid-december..it would be nice if there was a tourney then *hint hint*

Top Bottom