• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bill Bill Bill & Lord Karnbro Present: Be a bro 11/15 *update

knightpraetor

Smash Champion
lol, i'm poor..like really poor..bottom 1% of americans..so i need to save money..my parents probably wouldn't approve of me wasting money on a tournament to be honest..but htye don't need to know..

anyways, the reason i can't practice is cause i don't have a cube..if someone lived nearby i would drop by if it were ok though...anyways i did drive here..i just wanted to save money on gas if possible by splitting with people on the ride to CH...i also can't pay for car repairs so my car isn't really safe....but it's ok

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Guess I won't have a Brawl teammate then...lol @ my luck sometimes.

Malk, don't you have a partner?

Shouldn't have played it so much Stingers lol.

Doesn't matter Lucas duhhh. Age groupings are serious busniess.

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
no I don't have a brawl partner. I don't have money for the entrance either but if you pay for me I bet we can win money!

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
*looks at sig and notices Ganondorf*

*also notices the Z in front of word*

. . . .

But I'm not going to this?

Malk

Smash Champion
I want you to be there...
what will I do all melee tournament.. :C:C:C:C:C::C:C:C:C:C:C:C::C:C:C::C:C:C:

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I'll decide between you and Anthony when I get there, ok Malk? I shouldn't even be considering it because he asked first, but I don't want you to feel left out either.

mr.fizwidget

Smash Champion
yeah, i checked because if it rains i get off work so im hoping for bad weather. anyway, they say 80% chance of rain until 4 or 5 is but then it tapers off. should be ok for trip home.

TVTMaster

Smash Apprentice
Dang, I was gonna come but my mom decided I was cleaning house until 12:00 instead and I missed registration. >_>

Not that I would have gotten past the first set, seeing as I tap jump most often and use Low-Tier Lucas. Still, I miss the practice. BTW, my dad's concerned about the kind of people he'd be leaving me with for the tournament- what kind of age range usually attends?

Top Bottom