• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bill Without a Cause 9-19/20 Chapel Hill, NC: Melee, Brawl+, Brawl <-- Now Catgory 4

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
dj rome: it's too tedious for me to properly space sheik in friendlies
crystalnite: didn't really play you much, but you got better since herb 2
jim: did you ever go out to eat? we were supposed to scout some hoes :( you got mad better though dude
karn: you could have tech'd it
peter: keep making those mistakes. good ****. you are a true bro
josh: <3. you hyped up my matches with adam so well, haha. your falcon is very legit
adam: holy ****, our games were amazing. probably the best matches i have ever played. i wanna do it again
cam: yo, you my *****. i luv yo ***, no homo. get me one'a those shirts. for real, mf doom is the ****. lol, teams was great
rag/rohan: don't mess with me and cam's luigi
pp: oops, i should have used black falcon in our set. thanks a lot for the ride. btw, you forgot to wear the hat and glasses, lol. stay gimpin' son
plur: we coo', we coo'
eddie: too bad you couldn't rep that dre

ptown

Smash Ace
@mask - oops!!!!!!!!! (that's my catch phrase)

i'm gonna yell at you guys later.

null55

Smash Master
Lol, it sucks that we didn't go complete double weegee the entire time. We need to master that **** though... cause I actually believe double Luigi is the best team, second to only Jiggs/Fox.

null55

Smash Master
Teams:

Update:

Melee Teams:

1. Peepee and DUB (Falco/Fox and Marth/Falcon, lost to LoZR and Fiz one set in grand)
2. Catfiz (Fox and Sheik, lost to Brilliant White Pants in winners, lost to Peepee and DUB)
3. Brilliant White Pants (Karn, Sheik and Peter, Marth/Falcon, lost to Peepee and DUB in winners finals and Catfiz in losers finals)
4. Mask and Cam (Falcon/Luigi and Falco/Luigi, lost to peepee and DUB and catfiz)
???? after that, I think it was the kids and djrome and cyrstalnite were some of the next placing teams.

14 teams

Singles is going on now, and there are ~30 entrants. Started 1.5 hours late and everything is running really quickly now. We'll probably finish almost on time. @_@

Singles:

1. PP
2. LoZR
3. Mask
4. Lord Karn
5. Crystalnite
5. Jim
7. Peter
7. TC
9. Cam
9. Darksyde
9. Moophobia
9. Someone else...

That's as far as I know....

ptown

Smash Ace
i played appropriately and got a few things from the tournament.

haha plur. man up- all or nothin.
mask - good job bro. your falcon is getting stronger... ragdoll tosses into knees. well, i'm going to continue makin mistakes (oops!!!! increases falcon fsmash hit chance)
gerod - hey bro. welcome back (for now?)
bill - cool tourney, bro. it ran super fast cause you yelled at them stupid, super stinky, sweaty, loud kids. thanks to you, i got to go home quicker.
karn - way to spontaneous team, bruh. love the beard. oops!!! lost me some matches and won me one. i feel a kindred spirit. be strong.
jim and sting - hey... guy(s). fast ganon, bruh. you think you tony hawk now?
gofg - those grabs are stoopid. training mode: set cpu to no action!!!
lozr - you hit better than anyone!
pp - not enough lasers. i want to see 90% laser 10% kill. thanks for the car tips. i probably won't be driving around (much/at all?). it's not safe for me.
dub and fizz - melee is fun.
roytards - you guys got better.
cam - no, a falco!!! jeez, man. lookin like pp vers. 1.0. don't go vers. 7.0 next time.
josh - you scared me, man. way to grow since we first played. manly character choice, too. you were loud and everyone enjoyed that. fantastic!
dama - what up bro? dayum marth hahahaha! next time, lets play some sf4 cause smash is crazy random?
random kids that know me - who were you?!?! you guys look younger than "the kids". when i was born you guys weren't alive.
too many people.

lord karn

Smash Master
Brawl+ Singles:

1. Duo (Fox)
2. Karn (Ganon/a little G&W, lost to Duo twice)
3. Stingers (ROB, lost to Karn twice)
4. Bill (Olimar/a little bowser, lost to Stingers twice)
5. THO (Peach, lost to Duo and Bill)
5. don't remember

Brawl+ Teams:

1. PP/Bill (Marth/Olimar)
2. Karn/THO (Ganon/g&w and Peach, lost to PP/Bill twice)
3. Mits/Duo???? haha, I don't even remember

Brawl Singles (49 or so entrants):

1. PP (Marth)
2. Karn (Wario/ROB/Snake/MK, lost to Mekos and PP)
3. KillerSOS (Olimar/MK/DDD, lost to PP and Karn)
4. Flamingo (MK, lost to Karn and someone else)
5. Duo (Fox, lost to KillerSOS and Karn)
5. Bill?? (Olimar, lost to Flamingo and PP)
7. Mitsurugi (Wolf/Snake, lost to Flamingo and ???)
7. Mekos??? (Lucas, lost to KillerSOS and Karn)

Brawl Teams (20 or so teams):

1. PP and Stingers, lost to no one
2. Duo and Mitsu (Fox/Wolf, lost to PP and Stingers)
3. Flamingo and KillerSOS (MK and Olimar/MK, lost to Duo/Mitsu and PP/Stingers)
4. Karn and Bill (Snake/MK/ROB and Olimar, lost to Killer/flamingo and duo/mitsu)
????

Good stuff to everyone I played, especially Mask, since you beat me with a character I should ****. :( Also, Peter, you definitely should have had me that first match. That was pretty gay. We did amazing in teams, we should team again sometime. White pants make it happen.

NickOTeen

Smash Journeyman
DOOUUUUBBBBBLLEEEE POST.

I basicly just got home. PP's a boss, and my Mom's not rage.

Did Me vs Arc get recorded?
I don't believe so, I don't think any of the Brawl matches got recorded. Issues with the dazzle, streaming, AND video capture equipment. Unless all of this was fixed while I was setting up brackets.

I'm too friggin' tired. Got home at 3:30, need some sleep. Shoutouts tomorrow.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol sounds about right.

Duo/Mits lost to KillerSOS/Flamingo in Winners Semis, then beat them in Losers Finals.

Man I'm so tired. Shoutouts will come sometime.

Edit: I suck at Melee.

NickOTeen

Smash Journeyman
SHOUTS TO THE OUTS:

First off, there were a LOT of people there, so I'm going to try my best to remember them all. Like I've said several times, I'm ok with names, I'm ok with faces, I'm NOT ok with putting the two together. Also, if your name isn't on my shout out list, I'm giving a big shout out to everyone there, because pretty much everyone was ****ing amazing this weekend, either in competition or in attitude.

Bill - Amazing tourney, man! Sorry we got lost several times, I wish my GPS still worked... I'm glad I could help out when I could, and it really makes me want to run tourneys regularly again. Hope you didn't lose too much on concessions, and your Oli is sick, I hope to get to play him again soon. Thanks again!

PP - Good to see ya again, brah. Mad props to your wins this weekend, you're nearly unstoppable! Hope to play against you at the next tourney.

Karn - Sick Wario, he's amazing! You beasted this weekend, that was awesome! Congratz, chief!

Stongers - Haha, I don't know what I did to become your favorite smasher, but I'm not mad at that. I don't think I've really actually met you before this weekend, but you're totally ****ing cool. You and "the new Smash scene" make me forget about the old days that made me want to stop playing, and appreciate NC as a Smash state. Also, gratz to your rapings this weekend.

Peter - Dude, it was great to see you again! Call the Roytards up whenever you wanna Smash, be it Brawl or Melee. We're always down if we're not working.

Smith - I'm not gonna lie, buddy, when I first heard you ranting and cracking lame jokes and antagonizing people in their matches at HERB, I didn't much care for you. But almost immediately as I got to Bill's on Saturday, you were chill right off the bat. You have probably grown on me faster than any other Smasher ever, and I got mad bro love and respect for you. You've got the sickest Toon Link ever, and I'm stoked to play you again. I don't know what "spark" you said I ignited in you to keep trying your best, but I'm glad I could. Keep on entertaining the tourney scene, brah!

Mekos - Dude, ****ing awesome job with your Lucas, bring that little kid up on that tier list! Lawlz. I'm impressed, I wish I could've played against you to see how I measure up. Gratz to you and 313 on ****** so hard at this tourney!

Zell/Fyre - I dunno if you have a smashboards account, but it was good to see you guys again. Mad props to Fyre for her several wins, and I'm willing to help whenever I can on how to play against a Lucas, Zell.

Cyan - you are the coolest color ever.

Mullins - Good **** in Blazblue and MVC2. Also, I think we played MUA2 until like 5 in the morning. XD Fun as usual, can't wait to play more fighters with you at the next tourney, lol.

Vilt - Good **** all weekend, brah. So much fun, we kick *** at Ultimate Alliance, and our team rocked on Sunday. lol. Thanks for the tips on venue locations and ideas, too. Can't wait to see you soon!

To anyone new that I met - it was good meeting you, and hopefully this won't be the last time you see me. I'll be in touch with the Smash Bros scene, so I'll definitely be around.

To anyone I played - Good ****. Mad props to all I played against.

SC Smashers - Nice job, thanks for making the trip up! But srsly, how you gonna come to NC and talk **** about how you don't need MK to beat us? lol. Nevertheless, thanks for making the trip, and we hope to see you soon.

Lastly, to my fellow Roytards - Thanks once again to RTF, who finds all of our tournies for us. And thanks to YKB3 for being able to make it up to help make the Roytards a team that brings more fun to the NC scene. Sorry to Zo and Tone who couldn't make it due to work. You guys srsly need to ask off for these things in advance. =/ That's ok, we'll all try to make it to the next one!

Smith

Smash Ace
I guess I ought to do Shout outs...

Shady - CAMP MAN, CAMP.

Jim - Thanks for everything, whether it be playing Melee with me or just chilling, you're one of my favorite smashers.

PP - Thank you Kevin for driving me, paying for me and not getting frustrated with me. I'm really thankful for all you've done for me, and I wish I could repay you.

NickOTeen - Bro, you are so funny. xD I don't know, you just made Brawl fun for me again. Whether it be Friendlies or Tourney. You're def. awesome.

Bill - Thank you for what you did after my match, I did well, and I did what you told me to do and I did it. :)

Arc - Intense matches, so much fun, so much hype. I didn't care who won, I'm just glad it happened.

Karn - You have mastered "Toon Link" well. ;)

LD PK - Great Matches! I loved them. I also don't ever mind if you record them.

Mullins - thanks for the Blazblue practice

Phil - Weeaboo.

Raggybro - Hello. :)

Mekos - That is an amazing Lucas.

I'm tired and I'll probably edit this later

Legendary Pikachu

Smash Ace
Shout outs:

@ CoW: Decent wolf; I am pretty glad I got Kirby the first random pick... I actually was suprised that random gave me pikachu the second match... that was very fortunate for me ^_^. Good match

@ 313: I remember the first time I ever faced you in tournament, it was rough. Nice matches and I got em' recorded (will be up eventually). My QaC'ing seems to get better as my opponents get better....

@ KillerSoS: You better be glad I'm a nice kind of guy. That "Please don't do that [t-jolt spam]..." won't work for you next time we meet in tourney... you'd better remember that. :D Good close matches. ^_^

@ Smith: Good TL and the playstyle difference between you and my brother is quite refreshing. I'll post the vids up sometime and thanks for the matches and friendliness.

@ Mits: Let's see... [first time we met] you beat me... [second time @ herb 2] I beat you while you were getting back into brawl in friendlies... [last night] you beat me with wolf.... [next time] I do believe i see a pattern here... lol. Best wolf the east coast [and nation probably]--thank you again for giving me a good honest all-out match. Kudos to beating my pikachu.... I'll make sure i get you next time ^_^.

@ Bill: You better be scared whenever I catch your Olimar in a lonely alley in doubles! >:D...... (j/k) Anyways, thanks for the close matches and the good comments on DI. I'll see you next time.

Top Bottom