• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bill Without a Cause 9-19/20 Chapel Hill, NC: Melee, Brawl+, Brawl <-- Now Catgory 4

RoyTheFlamboyant

Smash Journeyman
You have one victim posting right now.
Sorry, haha. I hope you're not as sick as I am. I totally just want to die right now. The ride back to Concord was hell lol

Haha, seriously. i live in NC now, Kannapolis. So if anyone wants to play just hit me up.
Snapp, me and Nick O. Teen will get at you sometime! K-town is pretty close to us.
... don't call it k-town >_>

NickOTeen

Smash Journeyman
Not everyone in SC is as arrogant or as loud as me, nick. Shout out time.

Nick, good job running that white board like a mother ****ing PRO. saw your lucas, once i think. Your a very funny and fun guy. Good to meet you.

Haha, I know, I'm just ****tin' around. All of SC did better than I did in that tourney anyway... And your rants did have support, lol.

Also, I hope you saw a friendlies match with my Lucas - I ***** nearly every friendlies match I had those two days, and then lost both my tourney matches. ON TOP OF THAT, EVERY SINGLE PLAYER IN THE FIRST ROUND LOSER'S BRACKET HAD A BYE EXCEPT FOR ME. So instead of tying for last at 33rd, everyone got 33rd except for me, who got 49th. Out of 49. FML. Can't strive for that "be the best Lucas player ever" that I wanna be if I place lower than last place. :urg:

Also, as for the white board, IT'S A TOTAL PAIN TO ORGANIZE WHO GETS TO PLAY AND WHEN IN AN ENVIRONMENT WITH TOTAL CHAOS. I'm used to that bracket, though - when I ran tourneys back in the Melee days, I didn't have tio to use - I had a **** yellow pad of paper and a pen, no way to randomize or seed accordingly except for by result memory, and got blamed by someone AT EVERY TOURNEY for cheating, because "you put me up against Ali first round and you knew I would lose!" Brackets I can handle - getting first round players to play before quarter final winner's bracket matches that start on their own in the back, or getting the results way too late is a nightmare.

Lastly, Kannapolis, really?! Carolina Mall is like a 10 minute drive at most from me. We need to find a venue, maybe Zo's place or something, and meetup to Smash sometime, like RTF said.

DUB

Smash Lord
:olimar: Bill - Good tourney as always. I could of sworn melee doubles was over in 30 minutes. Next tourney I may try some Brawl+ with you. You'll have to teach me what you know about Ivysaur+.

:shiek: Karn- Real good stuff in dubs. Shiek is even better since HERB2.

:ganondorf: Jim - Too good. The ganon is faster then Foxs I see :confused: Good stuff in the backroom, that **** weegee is too good.

:falco: Corey - First time we got to play for as long as I've seen you around. I was impressed with your Falcon/Fox/Falco. Let's play more.

:jigglypuff: Omni- Good stuff. I learned quite a bit from our matches believe it or not. Get the others to play toooo.

:fox: Darksyde- Good stuff in the backroom, we'll play more.

:jigglypuff: Vilt- First time we played in Melee too. Work on that Jiggs, see ya next time.

:peach: Killer- U > Armada. Lol, I ran into two of your d-smashes ( 78%) and then you faired me and I lost muh stock. Keep playing.

:falco: PP - I should of givin you the prize money on the spot for holding it down in GF. Sorry I ran out of steam after Winners, wish I could of been a little more impressive. Congratulations on winning pretty much everything once again.

:fox: LoZR -When I got tired of chasing Fiz up and down the stage I would think to myself, all I have to do is grab him once and then i can kill him right? You are the hardest person/my favorite person to play against because you constantly challenge me to wrack my brain to find situations where I can get in on you. Fox was lookin buff this tourney, you keep getting better:confused::confused::confused:

xTONEx

Smash Apprentice
Ivysaur is amazing
FINALLY SOMEONE AGREES WITH ME! Ivysaur is that *****!!!

Lastly, Kannapolis, really?! Carolina Mall is like a 10 minute drive at most from me. We need to find a venue, maybe Zo's place or something, and meetup to Smash sometime, like RTF said.
Yeah, like maybe this sunday if im not ****ING WORKING 6AM-4:30PM AGAIN!!!! **** that was a long *** day.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Haha, I know, I'm just ****tin' around. All of SC did better than I did in that tourney anyway... And your rants did have support, lol.

Also, I hope you saw a friendlies match with my Lucas - I ***** nearly every friendlies match I had those two days, and then lost both my tourney matches. ON TOP OF THAT, EVERY SINGLE PLAYER IN THE FIRST ROUND LOSER'S BRACKET HAD A BYE EXCEPT FOR ME. So instead of tying for last at 33rd, everyone got 33rd except for me, who got 49th. Out of 49. FML. Can't strive for that "be the best Lucas player ever" that I wanna be if I place lower than last place. :urg:

Also, as for the white board, IT'S A TOTAL PAIN TO ORGANIZE WHO GETS TO PLAY AND WHEN IN AN ENVIRONMENT WITH TOTAL CHAOS. I'm used to that bracket, though - when I ran tourneys back in the Melee days, I didn't have tio to use - I had a **** yellow pad of paper and a pen, no way to randomize or seed accordingly except for by result memory, and got blamed by someone AT EVERY TOURNEY for cheating, because "you put me up against Ali first round and you knew I would lose!" Brackets I can handle - getting first round players to play before quarter final winner's bracket matches that start on their own in the back, or getting the results way too late is a nightmare.

Dude, im with whatever. I want to work on my ness anyway. =]

RoyTheFlamboyant

Smash Journeyman
Dude, im with whatever. I want to work on my ness anyway. =]
Ness is excellent fun. Were you the Saturn Fan Ness I saw playing in friendlies? I only saw one other Ness besides myself at Bill's...

Anyway, yeah. We should definitely play sometime. I'll see about getting our crew member Zo to let you come over and play with us soon. C:

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Sorry, haha. I hope you're not as sick as I am. I totally just want to die right now. The ride back to Concord was hell lol
Yeah, I've got it pretty badly. Fever of 102.1, aches, chills/burning up, loads of drainage, headaches, the works.

Hopefully I get better really soon though, or my schedule with the upcoming tests is going to be terrible.

RoyTheFlamboyant

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I've got it pretty badly. Fever of 102.1, aches, chills/burning up, loads of drainage, headaches, the works.

Hopefully I get better really soon though, or my schedule with the upcoming tests is going to be terrible.

That's EXACTLY what happened to me, bro. Man, I'm so ****ing sorry, haha. If it means anything to you, I'm doing a little better right now, so hopefully you should be getting over it soon. My fever topped out at 102.5 over the weekend. I had some epic migraines, too.

Man, I really hope you start feeling better. :/

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Yeah I'm feeling slightly better now, and I'm not pissed at you or anything. I've been sleeping/taking meds solidly since last night because this is no fun haha.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Ness is excellent fun. Were you the Saturn Fan Ness I saw playing in friendlies? I only saw one other Ness besides myself at Bill's...

Anyway, yeah. We should definitely play sometime. I'll see about getting our crew member Zo to let you come over and play with us soon. C:
no i didnt play nesstopher at bills. i played falco. i was the guy with the stretched ears.

RoyTheFlamboyant

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I'm feeling slightly better now, and I'm not pissed at you or anything. I've been sleeping/taking meds solidly since last night because this is no fun haha.
Yeah, I've taken so much medicine, haha. I slept like ALL of Monday, too.

no i didnt play nesstopher at bills. i played falco. i was the guy with the stretched ears.
I knew you played Falco, but I didn't know who was playing Ness. Oh well, haha.

So I have a slight fever of 99.5, and I'm sneezing alot.
OH GOD, you've got the RTF. :C

Shady Penguin

Smash Lord
if mk was banned...snake would fall...
Yay verily. The Stongertron gets it.

It's really quite sad how many people bring up that bogus "Snake dominance" theory.

Snake arguably being MK's worst match-up actually bolsters his prominence in representation and thus the meta-game and tier list.

This advantage obviously goes away when MK is taken out, making things worse for Snake rather than better. It also doesn't help that MK beats DDD, R.O.B., Olimar, and Pikachu who are all arguably bad match-ups for Snake.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
...Am I allowed to make an off color remark about how girls have cooties, and NC is now dying from it?

Because that would just be obscene.

multi-edit: RTF I want to ness ditto you.

NickOTeen

Smash Journeyman
I was already sick.
Quit stealing RTF's thunder! lol

Anyways, I'm surprised I didn't get sick, considering I was almost always next to her, AND had to drive her back home. I had a sore throat, but I think that's from screaming during my friendlies matches with Vilt, Smith, and Dav, because I'm over it now. XD

Top Bottom