• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bill's OctoberFest 10/10 Melee only

GofG

Smash Champion
Anyone not of the age WILL be able to come and hang out (and I hope everyone does) but will not be able to drink water at all and will unfortunetely NOT be able to enter, since they will be at a pretty distinct advantage. I may run a side event were drinking water is not required but I have yet to decide. For the time being this is only for the grownups.

No green greens at the venue or outside, I don't care if you choose to play on green greens while in your car.
Are there any outlets within walking distance of the venue where we can plugin a cube and play some green greens friendlies?

rhan

Smash Hero
Lol But serious if it's Melee only I'm down. But I can only make one trip down like every 5 months or so. So it's either this one or the one in September.....

I love NC for hosting so many Tourneys though. Y'all are ****in' amazing.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
so lame. I'm drunk and i leaned on my keyboard and hit back somehow after I finished my post.

anyway, rag.. still come and bring the sp crew. I will fill your canteens with water behind the scenes and play some brawl.

N64 smash would be awesome. I'd rep DK to the fullest... and since this is 21+(less entrants) i'd say that an extra event or 2 is plausible. (extra game or extra tournament including -21..) but whatever, as long as there's melee :)

-the TP fooled me....this is dorsey

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I'd get a TP avatar, but look at my current one and tell me I should change it.

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
maybe I am, maybe I'm not, maybe I'm drinking water right now, either way the questions remains. Are you gonna make it to this?

stingers

Smash Obsessed
well...if anyone goes through 24th drive intersection avenue boulevard place road street circle...i might get a ride with them

ptown

Smash Ace
Dude heck yeah! Peter you're cool so we gotta hang out at tournaments more and stuff.
so does that mean that you're going?
i said "might" cause it's a new tournament with unknown duke playerbase (djrome and who?).
2 hr(+) drive.
plus there's billfest.

i may have to choose b/w these two.

though, billfest guarantees kids come.

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
Or you could go to this one and get better. Foxy that mentality is 100% the reason why we shouldn't have two events on the same day and 100% the reason why the several posts I have made are correct.

Top Bottom