• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bipolar: Project resumed, first post updated!

Rannskita

Smash Journeyman
couldnt you knock up a vid of what you do have? this projects been going for like 5 months and seeing as youre retiring thisll be the only chance to see it >_>

Airwalkerr

Smash Journeyman
I'm not gonna be a hater. Thanks for serving the smash community so outstandingly, Wobbles. You brought perhaps the most broken tactic into competitive smash :) and for that, you will always have my respect. Really, though, your guide on ledge chain-grabbing changed my IC game, and you gave the community of SWF a standard of excellence to strive towards. Hope life without smash treats you well.

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Sybawave: Correct, but you're thinking too small. The video was going to consist of *all* the players who've beaten me in tournament and footage of me blowing up at them, then sobbing quietly in the backseat during the car ride home. Hence, Bipolar. So nobody's missing much.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
lame

at least make a two minute video or something

anything son

i dont even care about ic's but the chaingrabbing across platforms is ****

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
yeah, what P.C. Jona said. If not, post the vids so someone else can make a video out of it or something.

Something.

D:

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Tony, Sean, Jeff, Jackie, Chris, and Light are all in your way.

Chuckie, Coty, and Trevyn if they decide to play.

Get *****.

AXE 09

Smash Master
wobbles.... nooooooo!!!!! how can you do this to us?!?!?!?!? AZ needs you!!!!! cmon rob! i want a challenge!!! you can't do this to me! i'm moving to phoenix on august 7th and i really wanted to play you dude!!!

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
I don't actually have any of the video footage. We also stopped recording stuff at least 3 months ago for various reasons and I choke in front of camera easily, so if I did manage to get it, you'd probably get about two or three decent clips.

And trust me, I really don't want to quit, but it's better for everybody if I do.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
I don't actually have any of the video footage. We also stopped recording stuff at least 3 months ago for various reasons and I choke in front of camera easily, so if I did manage to get it, you'd probably get about two or three decent clips.

And trust me, I really don't want to quit, but it's better for everybody if I do.
No its not! You're one of two very good IC players. and if you leave that leaves only one. And that f***ing sucks. :mad:

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
i really wish that you would not quit smash all together, i can understand not playing competitively but not just straight up quitting :(

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Tony, Sean, Jeff, Jackie, Chris, and Light are all in your way.

Chuckie, Coty, and Trevyn if they decide to play.

Get *****.
Tony "retired"

Trevyn won't play, Chuckie and Coty probably won't play (and even if they did, they don't scare me that much)

Same with everyone else you listed outside of Jeff and Sean, and Light to an extent.

bahamutz69

Smash Journeyman
a mans gotta do what a mans gotta do :ohwell:
well wobbles we're all gunna miss the ridiculous ICs
good luck with w/e ur doing :]

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Alright... enough people have started pressuring me to finish the video that I'm going to try and release something that's at least mildly entertaining. No promises though, especially if I wind up editing it myself.

DelxDoom

Smash Lord
Come on, we got a Mewtwo vid, now we need one of the other most unique characters in the game ;D

PINEAPPLE KING

Smash Rookie
if it still messes up you could at least make a tech-skill video of some really crazy de-sybces or something.

maybe it's just the ice climbers messing with you when I fight my brother's falcon my head can't think because of all the presure on keeping nana and trying to do something. Vs when I play as bowser or someone I am perfectly calm. or even when nana dies i calm down a lot.

Top Bottom