• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Birdday Banana Bonanza Results! (...kinda) October 15th

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Double post.

So yea got news. This prob shouldn't happen on the 12th. Shadocon is that weekend so if this happens there. Tampa wont be there. Along with Snipa Chaz Christine (maybe for those 2) and I won't be here either.

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
Hey guys if the power goes out again, just make sure to put all the blame on me again. All of it. Kick me out of the clubhouse if you have to. I had so much salt thrown on me that I somehow became immune to it.

Boss status.

Mampam

Smash Ace
Hey guys if the power goes out again, just make sure to put all the blame on me again. All of it. Kick me out of the clubhouse if you have to. I had so much salt thrown on me that I somehow became immune to it.

Boss status.
i really hope everyone was just trolling u lol, it wasnt your fault

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Really Mampam?

I guess I need this again after all.

Step 1: Decide on how many quotes you are going to use. If more than one, you select the multiquote button to select them except the final post you are going to quote.

If you have the standard SWF layout, it should look like this...

Step 2: Select the final post you are going to quote. Do it as it is normally done.

Step 3: SUCCESS!!!

And there you have! You now know how to multiquote.

Disclaimer: All posts used in this tutorial are only used for example. No intention of defamation was used in this tutorial and we apologize if it is taken that way.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Looks @ results....

Wait...

WHAT!?!

RYO handin on the DYCK HEAVY n gettin those PR wins EARLY SON!!!

But why were pools 3 & 9 so stacked while 1,7 & 4 didnt have any1 who was ever PR ranked?

Wait... Master Raven & Tommy G

:sonic:

Top Bottom