• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Birth of a Hero - A marth combo video

Link_Player123

Smash Rookie
Dude, that was an awsome video, your one of the best Marth players I have seen so far (just got into hardcore brawling, still learning the difference between Hardcore and Casual players)

Keep up the good work, can't wait to see more combo vids.

Yoshi Kirishima

Smash Lord
Nice combo video! It was very entertaining and definitely was "fresh"! I saw many things that I have not considered before or even knew about before. For example, footstooling Snakes as they blew themselves back up was pretty fun to watch.

Also nice how you had at least some higher tiers (especially Snake). I don't think I saw a clip of MK in there, but then again I'm not complaining, since a combo video is made for entertainment and that's what I found from that link :D.

Welcome Link Player123 ! :D Don't feel rushed learning too many things XD It'll all come in time.

Yttuty

Smash Apprentice
thx I really appreciate ur comments (: next time I'll include mk's and more chars!

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Very, very nice. You honestly reminded me of myself (that's one of the highest compliments I ever give, lol).

There were many times in the video where i was like, "What the F? Stop biting my SWAG!"

But it was hot though.

Rubas

Smash Rookie
Very, very nice. You honestly reminded me of myself (that's one of the highest compliments I ever give, lol).

There were many times in the video where i was like, "What the F? Stop biting my SWAG!"

But it was hot though.
thx a lot man, r u going to pound 4 or HERB3?
I'll try to attend to any of those..

Mr-R

Smash Champion
I Was expecting something bad, but this was pretty good :o
+ u have a unique style, my fav must have been the footstool to spike :p

Top Bottom