• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BISB 4 RotF: Return of the falcon! May 15th 2010, Montreal, Quebec

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
I got bad news and good news, the bad one first. The tournament is pushed to the 15th may and the good one is that....Ally might come since it doesn't interfere with TP5 lulz.

nvm

Smash Apprentice
I'm a very pushy TO :p

go confirm for my tourney already please :p

Here's the link to make things easier for u :laugh:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=271075

and make sure King Kong comes also, if not King Kong, then someone else on quebec PR (preferably higher than King Kong like Dom, Stroumbert, Mar1) :bee:
I'm not even sure yet, put me as a maybe. I need to get new tires for the car and will see if my budget can permit it..

swordgard

Smash Hero
People, remember to bring wiis/TVs. So far I have 4 TVs confirmed, most probably 5 though. I will update the schedule and rules tommorow during the afternoon.

Carlil

Smash Rookie
i just wanna participate in the singles and low tier tournaments. So can i go there at 12:00 am and still play?

DarkISDA

Smash Lord
Yeah sure, just if you're doing friendlies and we need a TV for a Double Bracket Match you're gonna have to leave you're station. Otherwise there is no problem at all.

GUARD

Smash Journeyman
If I am about to lose...........I shall touch people to victory.................THE PERFECT MINDGAME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom