• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BISB - Brawl Is Serious Business - May 16th, Mtl, Ca

Kev!

Smash Journeyman
Dear God, how will Dom & I be able to beat a team with a name so unbelievably epic?! o_O

Put Dom and I up for Brawl doubles, please. We didn't find a team name we both like yet but just write "Dom ****** You - feat. Kev!" , for now.

swordgard

Smash Hero
Dear God, how will Dom & I be able to beat a team with a name so unbelievably epic?! o_O

Put Dom and I up for Brawl doubles, please. We didn't find a team name we both like yet but just write "Dom ****** You - feat. Kev!" , for now.

Considering sean failed and didnt rent a room and hes the one to blame on this, im gonna have to take this tourney over. The room wasnt rented, il find somewhere else in the school on monday. This WILL happen.

On the other hand, that also measn that im in charge. I cant say for schedule yet, but im allowing melee as long as you guys bring your own setups >.<.

kr3wman

Smash Master
BTW I'm not coming to this anymore gotta go see my dead Grand mother.

I don't get it either.

swordgard

Smash Hero
Just to confirm, i rented another room, sorry for all the suspense, blame phen.

Il upload the whole schedule tonight.

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
It's not because he beat M2K once means he's unstoppable, though I doubt we got the skills yet to do it XD
This, Ally is far from being invincible. He's easier to beat then m2k that's for sure and it's already a good start. I can take Ally out if I can play really well, it's hard but far from impossible. **** I failed so much at Apex against him, no sleep during 3 days johns.

swordgard

Smash Hero
It's not because he beat M2K once means he's unstoppable, though I doubt we got the skills yet to do it XD

Indeed, im gonna work on that this summer.

Oh, and i can take ally out.

If he has a broken arm. Then i could....maybe.

Darkshadow96

Smash Journeyman
Yea I'm gonna be joining cause few of my friends will be coming so I will join as well.. For a Wii, maybe I could bring one? but how many tv's are there? and just to make sure I don't wanna get jacked going back to Vendome metro xD.

swordgard

Smash Hero
Yea I'm gonna be joining cause few of my friends will be coming so I will join as well.. For a Wii, maybe I could bring one? but how many tv's are there? and just to make sure I don't wanna get jacked going back to Vendome metro xD.

This is happening for sure, number of tv will probably be around 12-15 We definitly need more wiis/tvs though.

Guys please bring as many tvs/setups as possible

Darkshadow96

Smash Journeyman
This is happening for sure, number of tv will probably be around 12-15 We definitly need more wiis/tvs though.

Guys please bring as many tvs/setups as possible
Ok I see, I will bring my wii then but one question, will there be freeplays? and can spectators come? Would these matches be posted on youtube? And the games we're gonna be playing is only melee/brawl?

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Ok I see, I will bring my wii then but one question, will there be freeplays? and can spectators come? Would these matches be posted on youtube? And the games we're gonna be playing is only melee/brawl?
There will be freeplay. Tournament matches take priority however so if your TV is needed then the casual match must be terminated immediately. There will be plenty of time regardless.

Spectators allowed.

Many matches will, yes, but they would most likely be tournament matches. You might see some friendlies as well if the recorder sets it up as such.

Yes to both, although there may be some Brawl+ and SF4 for giggles.

Darkshadow96

Smash Journeyman
There will be freeplay. Tournament matches take priority however so if your TV is needed then the casual match must be terminated immediately. There will be plenty of time regardless.

Spectators allowed.

Many matches will, yes, but they would most likely be tournament matches. You might see some friendlies as well if the recorder sets it up as such.

Yes to both, although there may be some Brawl+ and SF4 for giggles.
Ok I got it. I wanna play other good players and I wanna challenge Ally =P.

vrud

Smash Apprentice
y is my name on the brawl singles participants ... i dun remember agreeing to that Oo and some bad news i might not be able to come anymore cuz i might celebrate my birthday on that day or friday... i dunno.

Jer

Smash Ace
Directions from the Metro by Swordgard:

As you exit the metro you will be at one end of the bus station, you want to go to the other end’s exit and go through it. For reference, you will have passed a Tim Horton’s, a Subway and other restaurants and when you get outside, you will be at a cross light. Cross at the cross light and from here, follow the path to your right all the way to under and past the bridge (the path that has cement

(the path that has cement blockers along it). You will have to cross a bus path once and two streets on this path and eventually you will come to a parking lot. From here, just continue through the parking lot until you reach the building at the end, which is essentially Champlain Regional College.

Stroumbert

Smash Apprentice
I would have loved to come to this tourney. Unfortunately, one of my relatives is getting married on the same day and I need to be there (seriously, that's like the only day of this month during which I won't be available at all, which is some massively bad timing). Had it not been from that, I definitely would have come. By the way, thanks for informing me of this via AiB, swordgard, and sorry that I can't be there. :/

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
I would have loved to come to this tourney. Unfortunately, one of my relatives is getting married on the same day and I need to be there (seriously, that's like the only day of this month during which I won't be available at all, which is some massively bad timing). Had it not been from that, I definitely would have come. By the way, thanks for informing me of this via AiB, swordgard, and sorry that I can't be there. :/
I rate your john a 7/10

Darkshadow96

Smash Journeyman
Ok, Im gonna bring my Wii,Melee,(hacks? such as more than 3min replays?)setups of course and 4of my friends lol. I mainly want to do friendlies and few doubles or singles matches... depends how much $ I get in the morning...

Top Bottom