• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BISB - Brawl Is Serious Business - May 16th, Mtl, Ca

swordgard

Smash Hero
Do remember though that brawl has priority over melee overall. After all this is bisb. Il try to get a singles tourney for melee. Also, bring as many tvs as possible and games, but also power bars.

swordgard

Smash Hero
is it the school right when you exit the metro?
Its very close, but yeha its that school. I posted instructions on first page. Also, if anyone has time please go rent an additionnal brawl copy(or jer bring yours) cause i have a 2nd wii but no brawl :S

Hells

Smash Apprentice
k ill bring my brawl disk and 2 gamecube controlers if some1 need 1

infomon

Smash Scientist
If anyone can find out if an Ottawa player named Moses is at this tourney........ his mom is very worried about him :ohwell:

like plzzzzzzz post here to let me know if he's at this tourney; or get him to call home :urg:

Hells

Smash Apprentice
shouldnt be hard to find him if hes there since he wont speak french :p

Agora

Smash Journeyman
If anyone can find out if an Ottawa player named Moses is at this tourney........ his mom is very worried about him :ohwell:

like plzzzzzzz post here to let me know if he's at this tourney; or get him to call home :urg:
I'm housing Moses, he just called her and got yelled at for 10 minutes.
It was awkward. : D

Hells

Smash Apprentice
i know some1 who's not going to play brawl for weeks when he gets home XD

infomon

Smash Scientist
hahaha wowwwwwww, I can't believe he did that..... what a guy

MM him today, he might not have his A-game anymore :psycho:

but his mom is very relieved that he is alive :)

buenob

Smash Lord
lol mindgames to the bitter end eh moses? next time, at least let us in on it so we don't have to wake up half the smash community at 8am the morning after a smashfest...

ps. bring us back some smoked-meat :)

edit: agora- you should make him pay for the long distance call lolz...

Cruel

Smash Cadet
Count me in plus i got no problem i will bring my super internet portable and my laptop for strea i can lets this **** out whit no stream

swordgard

Smash Hero
c pas que je voulais pas y aller c que mon gps ne détectais pas ladresse et le transport en commun m'intéresse pas..

Lol, your later, fail.

BTW

Singles
1- Ally
2- Holy
3-Swordgard
4- Dom
5- Negga<Online player
5- Moses< Online player

New online players getting far once again.

Doubles
1-Unholy allies
2- The bad touch
3- Our sooner, success
4- Kev and Random snake (whos actually dom)

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
i think he was just trying to point out that they as well were online players. Stop being such a bard and reading to much into things Joel.

Kev!

Smash Journeyman
Moses AKA LinkShot fiasco
I lol'd.

w00t, a pretty close second place in doubles :)

Made my day.
Eat **** and die. I want a rematch... Or more like another nine rematches, if you prefer XD

Lol, your later, fail.
Doubles
1-Unholy allies < Big surprise!
2- The bad touch < ARRRRGH o_O
3- Our sooner, success < You deserved first, IMO, just for the epic team name
4- Kev and Random snake (whos actually dom) < I had fun. ****loads of it.
[...] Stop being such a bard [...]
lololol. Wi haz a classz sistum.

Good **** dom.
Indeed. Best team games I ever played. He's the best teammate I could've asked for. He did good in singles, as well.

I loved the tourney. I learned new matchups, *****, got *****, got to play vs Swordgard & Kirt THREE times and we had very close games. Got demolished by Unholy Allies... etc. My biggest regret is that double Shoryuken kill that wasn't recorded, only because no one thought to turn on the VCR :'( ... I'm looking forward to play you all again, next time. See you guys at It's a TRAP!.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Well, I Wi-Fi friendlied Linkshot and someone else from the Ottawa scene (I don't remember who at the moment, actually) because they wanted some practice for this, so that could've been Moses. Or...it could've not been.

Agora

Smash Journeyman
He does play online, from what he told me, although his record is not that impressive XD
He did amazingly well yesterday.

I enjoyed the tourney, I did average in Doubles and Singles, with a few highlights here and there. The venue was great.

Negga(?): I think your Diddy would even beat our resident Diddy player, whom we thought was already pretty beast. You really came outta nowhere!

Cruel: It was your Luigi that I faced, right? Too bad we only did one, because that victory of yours was such a fluke!

Linkshot: When the hell did your Lucario get so good.

Joel: No more counterpicking Frigate for me D:

Kirt&Kev: Thanks for coming to the McDonalds with me ;-;

swordgard

Smash Hero
He does play online, from what he told me, although his record is not that impressive XD
He did amazingly well yesterday.

I enjoyed the tourney, I did average in Doubles and Singles, with a few highlights here and there. The venue was great.

Negga(?): I think your Diddy would even beat our resident Diddy player, whom we thought was already pretty beast. You really came outta nowhere!

Cruel: It was your Luigi that I faced, right? Too bad we only did one, because that victory of yours was such a fluke!

Linkshot: When the hell did your Lucario get so good.

Joel: No more counterpicking Frigate for me D:

Kirt&Kev: Thanks for coming to the McDonalds with me ;-;

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=7404990#post7404990

BISB result thread

swordgard

Smash Hero

You always quote the last post before writing your own, even if it has absolutely nothing to do with yours XD

You did it like twice to me in this thread

True, then i shall use quote if only to reply to your actual signature.

I beat doms snake twice(two stocks) using lone climber! Tiers dont matter :p

Dominic

Smash Apprentice
ouais, j'ai apri que il ne fo JAMAIS sous estimé popo sans sa nana. De toute facon les femme ca sert juste au sex, ménage, nouriture et chain grabé

Top Bottom