• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bizzarro Flame's video archive

Soloman

Smash Apprentice
Very good vid again. Keep it up.

Give ppl a reason to play ganon. The other day when i saw u're eariler vids u made me pick up ganon and start playin as him as a 3rd.

Tenki

Smash Hero
If you mean landing the down-B so it has no lag, you just have to do it when you're at high enough in the air (via spring or getting hit up)

if you mean doing the palm plant or whatever that Bizarro Flame does, jump and immediately do down-B

PukeTShirt

Smash Journeyman
Nice style. From seeing what you can do, i need to practice my timing with auto L cancelled dairs and implement that force palm with the down b more. I approve

goodoldganon

Smash Champion
Great matches Bizzarro.

#1 is awesome. SOOO close to a 3 stock.

#2 makes me realize why I hate this games fastfalling system. :(

#3 I loved the stage spike ending.

I need to stop playing Mario Kart Wii and brush off my Ganon skills. I played yesterday and I wasn't doing all that hot. Still though, good videos. Keep doing your thing.

Bizzarro Flame

Smash Lord
Well, actually for a week. Sorry for not leaving a trace of myself, but I have gone back into melee action for the past 3 weeks and have really appreciated ganondorf as my main.

I haven't been checking up this forum until today, when I kept on seeing my name. I feel special that I was being mentioned sometimes. So, I've decided to go back into brawl for only a week.... maybe more if I feel like having more brawl action. But, I will only play against people in this forum since you are my ganon brothers or even other people that request to play me.

So.... come get me! (And record matches for me cause my camera sucks)

Top Bottom