• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Black Ops 2 thread.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Thunder004 said:
While playing today, the only things that would happen to me was either I get destroyed from the direction I decide not to head towards while navigating the map, or I'd get destroyed by a person that'd appear out of nowhere even though I checked all of my surroundings before heading in a direction. All because of the goddamn horrible cameraview system. I'd die to someone that seemed to appear from nowhere, watch the killcam, and I see myself looking at the person coming from around a corner or something even though they weren't visible at all on my screen.
This has only been happening to me extremely often in this game. I run, make sure one area is clear, then proceed to a different area. The moment I turn my back, I'm being shot at. Watch my killcam, and the guy runs around the corner and it appears as though I'm watching him do it right before I turn around.

I don't get it. I can barely manage to get kills anymore with my gun. Starting to get fed up with this.:applejack:

We can play later, HarmS. I'm gonna take breather.

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
This has only been happening to me extremely often in this game. I run, make sure one area is clear, then proceed to a different area. The moment I turn my back, I'm being shot at. Watch my killcam, and the guy runs around the corner and it appears as though I'm watching him do it right before I turn around.

I don't get it. I can barely manage to get kills anymore with my gun. Starting to get fed up with this.:applejack:
Yep. This coupled with Wanted Pro still existing means you have no hope of winning in that situation. I hate it.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Well, I had a visit with my hand surgeon today. He told me to only wear the brace when I really need to, meaning I'm without the brace for the majority of the next 5-6 weeks. After that he'll get around to taking the pin out.

I'll see if I can get enough strength back in the hand to play sometime in the near future.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Funnest games I've played in a while, thanks for the invite, Mitch. My gameplay seems fairly inconsistent, but a lot better than what I've been achieving on my own with randies. And I actually used my mic more than I thought I would, lol.

You mentioned how you generally pull really good scores by just letting enemies come to you. Every time I try that, I get bored and decide to go do something; the minute I do, I'm dead within seconds. Every time. I just stick to playing a mobile game, mainly because I bore easily if I stay in one area for even a couple seconds, unless we're playing to hold our ground on a part of the map like we did on Carrier (pretty gruesome games we had, on that map, loved 'em). Unsurprisingly, though, I go much better games when I'm playing with a party, as I guessed, but I can't tell what other problems on my end that might be contributing to my still personally unsatisfactory gameplay.:applejack:

Also, sorry for leaving so abruptly, my cousin was messing around and shut off the Xbox in an attempt to make me give up the TV. I'm still on if anyone wants to get something together, but really great games, Mitch. Enjoyed the lot of 'em.

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
lol Zatch that's exactly what happens with me. If I sit somewhere too long I get bored of it and need to start advancing/scouting the map for people (unless I'm hell bent on making sure kids don't win the game and camp the hell out of chokepoints).

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Hmm. I usually only run UAV, CUAV, and lightning strike, but I guess I should start running vsat instead of lightning strike if I ever want to get chain killer. Sigh.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Saw Stefan on a few days back... almost **** my pants with awesome. We gotta get something goin' on.

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Hmm, how many of you guys play together usually? I'm just starting to get into Black Ops 2 (played MW3 for so long - it was my first CoD game so I had to be dedicated to get good).

If you guys want another player I'd be down. I want my K/D to at least be 3 for this game, so I'll definitely be going ham soon lol.

Edit: Also what game modes do you usually play? I'm all about Kill Confirmed, but would be down to play Dom, TDM, Hardpoint, or some of those others. Just not SnD lol.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
Hmm, how many of you guys play together usually? I'm just starting to get into Black Ops 2 (played MW3 for so long - it was my first CoD game so I had to be dedicated to get good).

If you guys want another player I'd be down. I want my K/D to at least be 3 for this game, so I'll definitely be going ham soon lol.

Edit: Also what game modes do you usually play? I'm all about Kill Confirmed, but would be down to play Dom, TDM, Hardpoint, or some of those others. Just not SnD lol.
xbox? the great majority of us play it on the 360

also we play hardpoint most everytime

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
We play lots of hardpoint and multi team. Hardpoint especially during double exp.

My GT is FawxMcCloud if you wanna add me Knux.

Edit: Bob, we literally posted at the same time. But yes, yes we will.

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
xbox? the great majority of us play it on the 360

also we play hardpoint most everytime
Oh yeah, definitely 360. My GT is KrazyKnux, same as my username.

We play lots of hardpoint and multi team. Hardpoint especially during double exp.

My GT is FawxMcCloud if you wanna add me Knux.

Edit: Bob, we literally posted at the same time. But yes, yes we will.
Ok cool, I've played a bit of Hardpoint and it seems fun (I just liked KC so much in MW3 I've kinda gotten stuck to it haha), so that sounds good. Haven't played Multi Team yet, but it definitely sounds fun. I'll add you.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Dunno how many of you plays zombies but I got to round 33 on die rise, quite happy with myself. Utterly disappointed that my death was because i had a sudden lag spike and walked off the map to my death.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Oh yeah, definitely 360. My GT is KrazyKnux, same as my username.
Ok cool, I've played a bit of Hardpoint and it seems fun (I just liked KC so much in MW3 I've kinda gotten stuck to it haha), so that sounds good. Haven't played Multi Team yet, but it definitely sounds fun. I'll add you.
I added you. :D

Dunno how many of you plays zombies but I got to round 33 on die rise, quite happy with myself. Utterly disappointed that my death was because i had a sudden lag spike and walked off the map to my death.
I play zombies occasionally after I've hit the highest prestige, but otherwise I really don't play it much. I miss zombies in WaW. Good times trying to find glitches with the flamethrower. Goooooooood times.

I finally got a nuclear :denzel:
"GUYS, I NEED A GUN. OH **** UPSTAIRS. WHY DON'T I HAVE IT YET OMFOMGOMDGO" - Hotarms 2013

I'll be on again today as much as possible.

Edit: I also put the vsat on for the first time last night/unlocked it permanently. I gave in. It's so ****ing easy.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I play zombies occasionally after I've hit the highest prestige, but otherwise I really don't play it much. I miss zombies in WaW. Good times trying to find glitches with the flamethrower. Goooooooood times.
I miss the flamethrower. It was the best point maker.. You could essentially run around for free using traps to get kills as you made your money with the flamethrower so faast

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
shoutouts to the guy playing basketball with his trophy system
Lmfaooooo I totally forgot about that. I died when I saw him throwing the thing at the hoop hahahahaha. I'm gonna go record it.

I miss the flamethrower. It was the best point maker.. You could essentially run around for free using traps to get kills as you made your money with the flamethrower so faast
Yeah, it was pretty fun. There were always glitches where zombies couldn't hit you and whatnot. I had so much fun with WaW.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
What is the killstreak requirement for Nuclear? Because I just went on my biggest rampage ever an hour ago. I went 38 - 5, I earned the 25 kill medal but I don't know the amount of kills I had going for my streak. My boner. That game.

I'll play later on tonight if you guys are on within the next hour or so. I don't want to be interrupted by my peeps.:applejack:

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Dude, this double exp is ridiculous.

I've gotten 3 nuclears today alone, 2 games where I almost got two in a single game. Tons of 80+ kill games and unlimited vsats. It's pretty ridiculous

I started at 7th prestige level 39 and I'm still going lolololol.

Top Bottom