• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Black Ops 2 thread.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
So I have a really cool story for you guys.

I was playing this really awesome game with Bobert.

And then he went back to CoD.

And that made me sad. ._.

Anyway, ON TOPIC MODE: ENGAGED.

I think Black Ops 2 is a pretty cool guy, and doesn't afraid of anything.

I was looking at the perks and stuff, and I was think my setup would probably be something like this:

Weapons: NONE! :awesome:

Perks1:Lightweight
Perks2:Scavenger+Fast Hands
Perks3:Dead Silence+Extreme Conditioning/Awareness

Two Tomahawks+Shock Charges I think.

Appropriate Wild Cards.

And O D I N decided that it was good.

Grandeza

Smash Master
Basically looking forward to Zombies only. Hope they do a lot of new stuff cause I got very tired of Black ops Zombies and want to feel what I used to feel when I played it.

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
Basically looking forward to Zombies only. Hope they do a lot of new stuff cause I got very tired of Black ops Zombies and want to feel what I used to feel when I played it.
You should have tried to do Shangri-La with randoms.

Oh wait.

IT'S IMPOSSIBLE WITH RANDOMS!

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
"Hey i want to upgrade my guns, i've made a crawler so please stand on the switches"

*randoms kill the crawlers*

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Whenever i play with randoms I always am trying to hard carry and keep reviving them. Usually playing with 1 friend so that its more manageable. My friend and I compete on who can carry the randoms harder.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
What do you mean by new stuff? Didnt they add alot of new stuff in BO zombies, maybe too much new stuff is what some people had gripes about

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
What do you mean by new stuff? Didnt they add alot of new stuff in BO zombies, maybe too much new stuff is what some people had gripes about
my gripe was how big call of the dead. I play zombies predominately as a duo team with my best friend so call of dead too forever to get things done.

DSTP

Smash Journeyman
So I have a really cool story for you guys.

I was playing this really awesome game with Bobert.

And then he went back to CoD.

And that made me sad. ._.
Hardly. I went back to playing 'school'. It's this really cool game where you can play it for 12 years and there will still be new content! It's great, but you have to pay 30 grand to get the extra four-year dlc package.

I will return to Broderplands when the time lords allow it.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Hardly. I went back to playing 'school'. It's this really cool game where you can play it for 12 years and there will still be new content! It's great, but you have to pay 30 grand to get the extra four-year dlc package.

This guy.

I see what you did there.

SwampertTheGreat

Smash Ace

Are the story and graphics any good??????????

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion

In other words, you have to pay 30 grand for the ending to "school". Sounds like a scam to me, lol.

DSTP

Smash Journeyman
Apologies to ODIN and Matt for bailing last night. Some guys I haven't seen in a while were back in town, and they dropped by the apartment, so I spent the night hanging out.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
I was using a BO2 class generator today. It's really difficult to make an "overpowered" class.

By that I mean, it's near impossible to make a strong class with few flaws. Everything you choose is a trade-off and you're always making sacrifices.

I like this. A lot.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Somebody tweeted it, but it was sorta meh. It was super slow and if you made one mistake you'd have to restart the whole class.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Yeahhh it definitely isn't animated. They wouldn't do that.

Prestige 3 is the best by far, but I'm going all the way as usual.

Top Bottom