• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Black Ops 2 thread.

Sariku

Smash Master
I want to get back into the game, so how many people playing PS3 are willing to party up? I know I played blops 1 with some of you guys for a good few weeks and loved it.

:phone:

DSTP

Smash Journeyman
HYPE SESSION SKYPE SESSION BABY

I'll be getting in line around 8 with my laptop so I can still chat on facebook, but not skype. Here's to getting nothing productive done for the next few days!

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
1) Get out of class at 930
2) Drive to gamestop
3) Gamestop Black Ops Tourney
4) Profit
5) 12:01am, Black Ops2 in hand
6) 12:15am, begin no life and bad grades

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
So first impressions, it's pretty good.

Those Proximity Shock Grenades are insane. Also I managed to get a Guardian kill lol, unlocked an emblem for it.

And the emblem creator? It's like Blop's one but with 32 cutomisation slots, so the emblems people will be able to create now will be absolutely amazing.

Grandeza

Smash Master
Just preordered it a couple hours ago. I'll pick it up after school tomorrow and hopefully get a couple hours of playtime in. Can't wait :)

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Sexual. I really want to play CoD, now.:applejack:

I seriously want to play the game for a while and get a feel for it before I buy it, though, unless I just feel like playing with y'all and go buy the damn thing sometime next week. I'll have news then, but I want to read rage stories from the SWF bad-kid-violation squad.

Player-1

Smash Legend
I think I'm going to a GameStop midnight release tournament tonight, I don't know anything about this game, what do I need to do to win?

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
Playing all of tonight it seems that if you like Blops you'll like this, if you prefer the atrocity that was MW3 then you'll probably go back to it within a week.

Just to mention, so you don't get surprised by it, it seems that a lot of killstreaks don't disappear unless they get destroyed. The Guardian, the Sentry Gun and the ARG (a little tank thing that roams around the map machine gunning everything) seem to just stay on the field forever. In one match both my ARG and Sentry got 16 flag defends between them, and the best part is you can remote control them at any moment, and exiting the remote control doesn't destroy them.

Like an EMP grenade will pretty much put a stop to this but no one uses them.

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
I'm not too sure, because guns level up now you have to pretty much stick with one gun for a while and the original AR is doing me fine. The first SMG you unlock after a few levels appears to be good because a lot of people use it, and the MP7 has like no recoil, but when someone is a distance away from you it's REALLY noticeable on SMG's.

Right now I think it's just too early to say. You can unlock a things like alternate fire and less recoil from shooting so guns look like they can be far more varied, so I guess it'll be a few days before people find the best guns.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
Look at tmartns breakdown of all the gun classes

but p1 the tourney might be a black ops1 tourney, at least that's what it is for my gamestop

DSTP

Smash Journeyman
I won't be bringing my laptop. But y'all ken still text me. Getting in line nao

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
so what gun is the best? I need to ***** it out at gamestop
The MSMC and Skorpion EVO SMGs are the best guns by far. Type 25 with grip is decent.

SMGs are pretty much better than ARs in this game. I wouldn't be surprised to see a ton of tweaking within the next month.

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
It's that time of year again.

At midnight.....

...........it begins.

Prepare your anuses bad kids. Prepare them.

<3

I think it's about time we revive...

TEAM ROBBIE ROTTEN

<3

ON A MORE IMPORTANT NOTE: I just got back from paying off my game at gamestop and they had a setup there with someone playing on it, so I decided to try one thing before I left the store.

You can't diveahawk. This game sucks :I

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
is it just me or is drop shotting really bad in this game? I lose every head to head encounter I run into, the aiming is different in this game than in previous games

that said, this is a great great game

and grenades are OP

Top Bottom