• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Black Ops 2 thread.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Its like array.

I only hate carrier cause it shows up 40% of the time for me. Otherwise i wouldn't hate it that much cause i'm fine with sniping.

DSTP

Smash Journeyman
Considering I still have a free xbox live code from when I bought the game, YOGABBAGABBA is going to make a return to test out the matchmaking.

First, we will have a person with a high w/l k/d host the party and join matchmaking.
-observe players we are paired with

Next, revive YOGABBAGABBA and spend a good hour killing myself with grenades.

Then, have YOGABBAGABBA host the party and join matchmaking.
-observe players we are paired with

My initial hypothesis: big difference in matchmaking.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I just realized...I get the Christmas noobs.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
I might be one of 'em, again. <3

Or, my friend was getting this game sometime before Christmas, didn't know when for sure. I'll use my account to get a start, might even be able to join you guys again for a night or two.:applejack:

DSTP

Smash Journeyman
Probably got reported while playing with us. :troll:box live at its finest. Have fun contacting support.

Also, you had me worried that you got suspended from school for destroying too many virgins.

:phone:

Player-1

Smash Legend
Ok so haven't checked this thread in a while and haven't read anything you guys have posted, just was going to post my analysis of this game so far:

-Connection issues/server stuff kinda sucks
-if you are trying to melee someone (knife/riot shield) and they are moving you will miss, I hate all of you who complained about 'panic knifing' b/c you ruined this >.>
-c4 is broken
-combat axes are a lot harder to hit with, i think part of the reason is because I don't think target assist works with combat axes as well as it does with a gun, I've tested it in combat training, when i scroll over someone with a combat axe it seems to go by the person much faster than a gun
-I think the guns in this game might be the most balanced yet.
-Bouncing bettys are stupid
-They nailed it with the ghost/cold blooded/blind eye usage/overpoweredness, really pleased with the outcome of this.
-So far I enjoy playing all of the maps, there isn't one I particularly dislike except maybe Slums but only because I've played that map like 50 times as much as any other for some reason. I played on it 6 times in a row once. I don't really have a "omg i <3 this map though" like I've had with all of the other games (WMD best map)
-Happy about them splitting domination in 2 rounds
-I like Tranzit and Zombies, wish they were more creative and just put in a whole other map than w.e the other one is rather than making it a section of Tranzit
-Shotguns are pretty good
-Sniping is weird. The party I play with seems to complain about them being too easy and good at the same time, I haven't had an issue with them when playing against anyone and the couple of times I picked them up it seemed different than any other cod game to me, but maybe I haven't used them enough I've really only picked them up off of a dead body like 2 or 3 times.
-I want my marathon pro back :(
-I want pro perks in general back, but i don't think it'd work with the 10 point system thing. I think the 10 point system thing balances some stuff out, but damn it's making it hard for me to have a class I actually want/like
-mute all buy your party thing is awesome
-hearing your opponent rage is awesome
-Happy with the scorestreaks method they put, much better than MW3's system, like how objectives>kills for the scorestreaks
-I like the title/emblem/calling card system they have, no cod points is good, but I do miss hear people raging in double down high roller sticks and stones when i tomahawk them
-I've only used theater once, but I'm happy they added a tomahawk following cam and a 6x speed
-Crossbow is cool

So ya from what I've played so far I think it's probably one of the most balanced cod games since cod4, I personally haven't had too much fun with the game because tomahawking/riot shielding are both a lot harder/worse in this game, kinda forcing me to actually use a gun which sucks. I do have the diamond camo for the specials though, it's pretty cool. Overall, fairly pleased with the game.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Melee still kills me almost as much as it used to. I got panic knifed 6 times or something like that in a single game last night.

Yes, I do count. I hate it that much.

Top Bottom