• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Black Ops 2 thread.

DSTP

Smash Journeyman
we could still do it, yogabbagabba has infinite xboxlive subscription :awesome:
NOT FUNNY NOT FUNNY

For those who didn't hear, my Gabba account mysteriously got my credit card info from my main account (meaning, I never physically entered it) and has been charging me for xbox live for a long ****ing time now..... and it won't let me remove it as a form of payment....

Time to get a bowl of cheese and toilet paper and wait for Xbox support on the toilet as I continuously **** and eat

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
I can't wait for 3arc to nerf all the guns that don't need to be nerfed. Trust me, this game is going to end up just like black ops 1. All the guns will have way too much recoil for no reason, no stopping power whatsoever, and then like 1 or 2 guns will be dominant and everything else will be useless.

Their idea of balance is every gun having the same ****ing fire rate, same recoil, same damage, but just different sounds when actually firing the gun. Then they take one gun and they're like THIS ONE, YEAH MAKE THIS ONE REALLY ****ING GOOD. OKAY WE'RE DONE.

Betcha I'm right.

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
I can't wait for 3arc to nerf all the guns that don't need to be nerfed. Trust me, this game is going to end up just like black ops 1. All the guns will have way too much recoil for no reason, no stopping power whatsoever, and then like 1 or 2 guns will be dominant and everything else will be useless.

Their idea of balance is every gun having the same ****ing fire rate, same recoil, same damage, but just different sounds when actually firing the gun. Then they take one gun and they're like THIS ONE, YEAH MAKE THIS ONE REALLY ****ING GOOD. OKAY WE'RE DONE.

Betcha I'm right.
Where did you hear that they were going to nerf a bunch of guns?

DSTP

Smash Journeyman
Why is vsat such a high streak... All these ghost *****es and I can't tell where they are unless I camp my *** off

:phone:

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Treyarch claims that the lag isn't on their end.

In fact, one of their solutions was to "remove your firewall."

I'm done.

DSTP

Smash Journeyman
No, like the firewall on your router, the thing that keeps you safe from relentless viral attempts...

Because it would certainly be a good idea to turn it off. Even if you wanted to do that, you'd have to disable your firewall on your router, then immediately disconnect all computers from the internet and only leave the xbox plugged in. Then when you were all done wiping your pants after periodically ****ting yourself at how horrible the lag still is, you'd have to turn on your computers, reconnect to the router, and quickly enable the firewall before accessing any websites in order to prevent corrupt tracking cookies from being downloaded.

Hardly a hassle.

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
I haven't been having too many problems playing by myself today. Other than getting a bit frustrated at random crap like people without Ghost not appearing on radar.

Fletch

Smash Master
Hey guys, I actually enjoy BO2 so far and might take this one somewhat seriously. Good to see so many familiar faces; I haven't really played serious mode since MW2 (of all things). The servers suck, but other than that, I think it is pretty solid so far. I have prestiged the LSAT all the way through so far, and apparently I'm crazy for actually using LMGs as the SMGs are supposedly super OMGWTFBBQ-broken.

Any way, my PSN that I'm going to use for BO2 is ClownMafia if anyone wants to add me. Anyone seen Leafy around? Or did he change his username; I haven't been on SWF in forever. Oh, and I'd like to yell at ROACH if he's still around.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Never gave the m8 a real chance until tonight. I love it.

It feels so similar to the MW2 famas, just a 4 burst instead of 3.

Tiem2rape.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
LOOOOOOOL. I can't stop laughing at the patch notes for the update coming on Saturday. They nerfed everything that didn't need to be nerfed and buffed totally random ****.

First gripe. They nerfed the time it takes for the lightning strike to actually hit. WHY? WHY WHY WHY. ARE YOU PEOPLE THAT STUPID? THAT'S THE ONLY THING THAT MADE IT DECENT. Stupid ****s. That makes absolutely no sense.

Second, they're nerfing two of the guns I've permanently unlocked already. Thanks a lot you **** heads. You can't just nerf a bunch of guns like this a month after release when you have a feature like permanent unlock. Know why? Because people like myself have gotten used to these guns, so, I unlock them permanently because I've actually LEARNED how to use them effectively. Then, you come along and shaft me and not only make that unlock I used go to waste, but you make the gun horrible. Stop doing this **** before I lose my mind.

Third gripe. Even though they made some good patches to stuff like betties and the remington, why on God's green earth are you nerfing every single gun for no apparent reason instead of fixing the FUNDAMENTAL PROBLEMS WITH YOUR GAME? Like, I donno, uhh, the lag that makes it impossible to do well in the first place? Toughness? Is **** like this not ringing a bell?

Basically, they're ********. I've been playing these games for 4 years now and I still can't help but laugh hysterically at **** like this. These games are never going to be good, ever. It's blatantly obvious that the people who make these games are biased in a number of ways and lack any bit of common sense needed to create a halfway decent game. Hilarious.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
I've heard with select fire it's pretty good. I'll give it a chance one day.

I've been wanting to play...

But the priiiiiiize laaaaaaag...
Dun wury, we gonna bro it up in 24 hours. :awesome:

Speaking of which, this means Team Starfox will be the only people of the Team SWF demolishing team that I haven't hung out with yet. We gotta get on that.

Also, wtf @ the patches. It's too early to nerf things that aren't blatantly broken. >_>

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Dun wury, we gonna bro it up in 24 hours. :awesome:

Speaking of which, this means Team Starfox will be the only people of the Team SWF demolishing team that I haven't hung out with yet. We gotta get on that.

Also, wtf @ the patches. It's too early to nerf things that aren't blatantly broken. >_>
Deltod pls. :urg:

And yeah, they're ****ing stupid. Treyarch is just nerf happy. They don't realize that the SMGs aren't overpowered, but the maps just cater to SMGs more than any other type of gun. I thought that was really obvious.....?

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Here:

Scorestreaks:

UAV: cost increased from 350 to 425.
Lightning Strike: added 750ms delay.

Equipment/Grenades:

Bouncing Betty: increased the grace period between trigger and activation by 200ms.
Sensor Grenade: increased the range (now 1000 units), frequency (now 800ms between pings), and amount of time (now 6s) that players appear after explosion.
Concussion Grenade: decreased movement penalty and turn speed penalty when hit.

SMGs:

All: increased hip fire recoil.
All: increased max hip fire spread from 4.75 to 5.
All: reduced bullet penetration.
MSMC: increased recoil slightly.
PDW-57: increased recoil slightly.

Assault Rifles:

All: reduced idle sway for more reliable long-range aiming.
XM8: reduced lethal range of 3-hit kills from 250 to 50 inches.
XM8 + Select Fire: increased recoil.
FAL OSW + Select Fire: increased recoil.
SWAT-556 + Select Fire: increased recoil.
MTAR: Made auto aim values consistent with all other assault rifles.

Sniper Rifles:

All: increased hip fire spread.
All + Laser Sight: increased hip fire spread.
XPR-50: increased recoil slightly.

Shotguns:

R870: reduced one-hit kill range by 45 inches.

Pistols:

B23R: reduced headshot multiplier from 1.4 to 1.
KAP-40: reduced headshot multiplier from 1.4 to 1.

Fletch

Smash Master
Patch Notes
I can honestly not look at one thing done here and say it was necessary or even good to change. Lightning Strike was not overpowered by any means, SMGs are fine and are now going to be in the useless category, **** YOU for touching the FAL, and why the hell would you get rid of headshot multipliers for pistols? Back to uselessness they go as well.

Also, mass nerfs and almost no buffs. What gives?

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
I can honestly not look at one thing done here and say it was necessary or even good to change. Lightning Strike was not overpowered by any means, SMGs are fine and are now going to be in the useless category, **** YOU for touching the FAL, and why the hell would you get rid of headshot multipliers for pistols? Back to uselessness they go as well.

Also, mass nerfs and almost no buffs. What gives?
Exactly. -_-

They seriously don't know what they're doing. Treyarch is the absolute worst when it comes to "balancing" the game.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Laaaaaaaaaame.

Btw, Faux, since my spring break is only 10 days long, I definitely plan on coming up to meet the one and only team Starfox. Clear your schedules.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
when is your spring break again?

megabus is offering free tickets right now so If im free during your break Ill snag a free trip to chicago

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Winter Quarter ends Saturday, March 23.

Spring Quarter Begins Monday, April 1.

I also might have Friday, February 15th off, so I could potentially make a weekend trip down to you guys as well.

But yeah, TrollArms. Spring Break would be the time to come.

Top Bottom