• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Black Ops 2 thread.

Fletch

Smash Master
Delta, where are you from in Chicago? Lincoln Park here, I believe Odin is a Chicagoan as well. Too bad it sounds like I'm much older than you guys; what the hell is this "Spring Break"?

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
deltas at uofchicago

Michigan's scheduled to have classes that week, but next semester I dont have Thursday or Friday classes :awesome: so if I don't have anything big I have to do schoolwise that weekend (wont know till next semester obviously) then id go =.

Player-1

Smash Legend
I like all of the patch stuff they did and agree with it all, the problem I have with it is that they're patching stuff that doesn't really need to be patched. Sure SMGs are pretty awesome and I can agree with a nerf they had, but they weren't like super amazing where they needed to take priority over other things, the game was already balanced pretty well as is I don't think they should've put a lot of focus on trying to balance it more (and run the risk of over nerfing some of the stuff).

You guys should invite me, I have had like no one to play with with this game.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
when is your spring break again?

megabus is offering free tickets right now so If im free during your break Ill snag a free trip to chicago
You better come out, sucka.

Winter Quarter ends Saturday, March 23.

Spring Quarter Begins Monday, April 1.

I also might have Friday, February 15th off, so I could potentially make a weekend trip down to you guys as well.

But yeah, TrollArms. Spring Break would be the time to come.
I will try to make a plan to TRY (no promises) to go with for your trip to see Team Star Fox. Obviously, it would be easier if TSFox came down to Chicago (remember fellas, fulltime working man here), but we'll see what we can do.

Delta, where are you from in Chicago? Lincoln Park here, I believe Odin is a Chicagoan as well. Too bad it sounds like I'm much older than you guys; what the hell is this "Spring Break"?
Schaumburg now.

I'm 27. I'm the old fart of the group.

Fletch

Smash Master
Sorry I had to bail on you Thino, my drunk roommate came home and kept running in front of my projector. Hopefully I can play tomorrow.

So a guy we played with tonight went 110-2, and had constant VTOL, Dogs, and Swarms running. We were running around the map aimlessly since no one else could stay alive. I saved the game, not sure if he was cheating or not... but I'm guessing he was.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
I'm at Hyde Park, Fletch.

And yeah Odin, you should definitely try to join me in my adventures. I would invite Team SF over, but my dorm will probably be closed that week. :awesome:

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
Are there free megabus tickets from Philly to your area? :awesome:

Also shoutouts to getting signed out of live in the middle of a game because of the forced update download >_>

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
I'm at Hyde Park, Fletch.

And yeah Odin, you should definitely try to join me in my adventures. I would invite Team SF over, but my dorm will probably be closed that week. :awesome:
Odin and bullseye should hook us up with free hotel rooms :ninja:

And i checked, free megabus is only for January and February :(

:phone:

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Odin and bullseye should hook us up with free hotel rooms :ninja:

And i checked, free megabus is only for January and February :(

:phone:
In Schaumburg, you MUST be 21 or older to rent a hotel. No exceptions. It's like that for a lot of surrounding cities out here. Not to say we may not be able to help with room cost, free is probably out of the question, age not withstanding.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
I'm done with exams tomorrow afternoon, which means I'm free until like....January 28th or something. I'll be playing a ton.

Be afraid, Christmas noobs. Be afraid.

DSTP

Smash Journeyman
Hey, don't worry. Mine are done on the 22nd. It's not like that's insanely close to the holidays or anything. No, really. I enjoy taking a final exam at night two days before Christmas.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Lmfao. That video was amazing, Odin. Need to figure out how to do that.

In other news, I'm finally done with exams.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN.

Relevant.

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Lmfao. That video was amazing, Odin. Need to figure out how to do that.

In other news, I'm finally done with exams.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN.

Relevant.

It involves:

1) Your phone

2) Auto-tune App

3) 2.5 and a 3.5 mm adapter

4) I forget the rest but I'll find the thread I saw it in on reddit so you can do it.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
It involves:

1) Your phone

2) Auto-tune App

3) 2.5 and a 3.5 mm adapter

4) I forget the rest but I'll find the thread I saw it in on reddit so you can do it.
Sounds easy with the exception of getting the adapter.

So, I've decided that my emblem in BO2 will be Bill Grey.

The hatches are open.

Time to figure it out once I get the game. :awesome:
Yesssss. When are you finished with exams again?

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
My last exam is Thursday at 2. However, I don't get back to Jersey until Saturday night. On Sunday I'm doing something for my friend's birthday.

I might, assuming my brother has gotten the game already, be playing Saturday night. Otherwise, I'll pick the game up on Sunday oh wait stores are closed on Sunday.

I guess Monday it is? I could also look around and try to get the game while I'm still here in my freetime. I know there's a Gamestop around somewhere...

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Well, I'm all done, so whenever is good for you guys is good for me. I'm not working any later than 5:30 this weekend so I'm in good shape to get some good play time in.

We just need to make Matt a Peppy emblem and then we have all of them done.

Challenger approaching:

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
I'm gonna have to practice my emblem editor skills.

Unless Thunder wants to make it for me... :awesome:

I see Trapezoids, Triangles, semicircles, squares, and an arrow.

I got thisssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
It's generally pretty easy to make the transmissions, but detail can be difficult. The ears may be hard to make, but the rest looks pretty easy.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
The ears just look like trapezoids that are cut off by the semi-circle of the helmet. The tops of the ears are just triangles attached to the trapezoids.

Shouldn't be too hard...

Top Bottom