• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Black Ops 2 thread.

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
I'll probably be getting on tonight if people are down to play.

Also, is there any way to check how many nuclear medals I've gotten? I've had some pretty good matches but I always forget to check after the match.

Edit: nvm found it lol.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
My god, sorry I haven't been on, gents. Projects are whooping my ass right now, and I all I have left is a research paper due the week after next. So I have some time to play this game, if anything is going on this weekend.:applejack:

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Never gotten a swarm? I'd probably call him out on never getting a hellstorm missile LOL.

Nah, non-lethals are legit. I'm just surprised he's honestly never even tried most of the lethal streaks though. I always like to switch them around because it's fun.

Fletch

Smash Master
I only use non-lethals... helps deal with frustration of not getting streaks; it keeps the rage in check.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Yeah, we joined a game of multi-team late against a bunch of kids trying to milk hardpoint for easy points. The second we got in they called in a few counters and a vsat, yet we still came back to win the game by a few points. After the game was over this dude was like, "LOL UV NEVR GOTIN A SWARM UR BAD."

Because you're good at the game if you camp for a killstreak and let it get the kills for you. I'm obviously clueless.

DSTP

Smash Journeyman
What a good day. I mean, having XBL be down for an entire day while double XP is going on is super super fun.

EDIT: it's back, and people should get on.

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
I've usually been on every night for the past week or so. Recently I've been getting the party games challenges done while I feel like doing them. Sticks and Stones is dumb to do imo.

Also, it was fun playing with you Knux. Shoutouts to randomly meeting up in a lobby lol

Also also, I got put into a lobby with Sandy Ravage and was on his team a few days ago.

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Yeah that was funny getting matched up against you, I see thunder044 and am thinking it's so familiar haha. GGs we definitely beasted.

I'm looking to play sometime soon if anyone else is. I wasn't getting alerts for this thread so I just assumed no one was playing, so I've just been teaming up with randies! Good times lol.

Top Bottom