• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Black Ops 2 thread.

OBT

Savior of the Pandas
NNID
smuckersjam
I got the game again, this time for PC. Add my steam ID thebosses12

mitch2302

Smash Journeyman
HAI GUYZ. just set up my xbox again, and am willing to play this stupid game if people will carry me through my noobsauce rust period. gimmie a shout on xbl!

DSTP

Smash Journeyman
I've been a smoker for 40 years.

Good games tonight. Well, as good as this game gets at least.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Your brother is a bit of a ****.

My post was a bit short since I didn't want to type a novel, but I assure you that the way he did all this was not in a way that was dickish, although I did think it was lame he'd do it in my room since I was occupying his. He was actually more of asking for my good graces rather than saying "Yo imma smoke in your room k? k."

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Woo, glad to see people are still playing. I need to hurry up and get to master prestige... Also 3 K/D. I've been slacking by not playing for a few weeks. Hopefully I will catch all you guys soon!

mitch2302

Smash Journeyman
My playing time two nights ago has convinced me that the most fun you can have on this game is with a riot shield. For the future, I will be adjusting all my classes accordingly.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
I think my component to VGA converter box died. If I wanna play I can just hook up my HDMI cable...but I can't record.

Sigh. Looks like another $50 down the drain to get a new one.

Top Bottom