• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Black Ops 2 thread.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
No...no stealth perks. Please, please no.

But really, who am I kidding. We all know they're going to make it possible to use all the stealth perks simultaneously. It's Infinity Ward.

Oh, and they're remaking courtyard from WaW in the next BO2 DLC as well as stadium from BO1. Might actually get this one because WaWfanboi.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
As long as I'm not working, I can pretty much always play...but people have to communicate with me. Post on the forum and/or text me and I'll hop on whenever. That simple.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
I recently got some old games from my childhood that I've been playing. Most everyone has my number now, so just text me when assemburrrrrrrrrr.

Seriously. I dunno why people are like "hurr durr check xbox.com", since none of us ever really get on unless we're all assembling. Plan that ****.

Speaking of which, assembur tonight?

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
I recently got some old games from my childhood that I've been playing. Most everyone has my number now, so just text me when assemburrrrrrrrrr.

Seriously. I dunno why people are like "hurr durr check xbox.com", since none of us ever really get on unless we're all assembling. Plan that ****.

Speaking of which, assembur tonight?

Yes plzzzzzz. We haven't played in a while.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
I wish Snack and Stefan were on right now. **** talking this MLG wannabe isn't as fun without them. ;_;

I'm also trying to bait out his youtube account, since I know he has one, making claims about "being more known" than me. Standing by for the swarm.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
So I'm starting my over analysis of the trailer.

So far, it looks like there's a visual for 'cooking' grenades. Handy, if you ask me. It was done with some sort of flashbang in the trailer, so I don't know if it's applicable to all grenades.

There's a gun (that looks like it's an SMG) that's named the Honeybadger.

Just looked it up. It's an AR, and is a real thing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AAC_Honey_Badger_PDW

Revolving cylinder shotgun with 5 rounds called the MTS255 is also shown.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MTs-255

Basically, it's a revolver shotgun.

Shown ARs in video.

I'm done for now.

Also, confirmed as of right now;

No deathstreaks
Knife takes considerably longer to use
Powersliding
Leaning
Better Parkour

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
less air lethal killstreaks

no "uav" in the sense that theyre not drones anymore, but rather its deployable on the ground so you can easily find it and shoot it

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Hahahahaha me and Bob tried to find the most casual pair of glasses on google images.

But yeah. We played some real assholes tonight. Sometimes I can just tell it's going to be an awful night judging by the people we play/connections.

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
This game gets ****ing worse and worse every night. I have ****ing ScabiesAidsCancerMydia right now. I hate CoD and its community and Treyarch with every ****ing fiber of my being. Brb, ****ting on disk and going to ****ing WoW.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
This was honestly the worst night of this game I've ever had in my life. Constant 3 or 2 bar, ridiculous hit detection, 3+ remington users every game, emp/c4 spam, headglitching, and more. Seriously the most demoralizing session of all time. It's actually hilarious how broken this game is and how many people take advantage of everything wrong with it. CoD community in a nutshell.

I like sitting on the dashboard and talking to people more than playing the actual game.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Talk nights are best nights.

Was at a friends house the other night, and we did nothing but talk. No games, no movies, just conversation. It's something I'd like to do more.

Yup yup. Sometimes I legitimately enjoy doing that more than playing games lol.

Top Bottom