• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Black Rain Krew

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
If you guys want to have your own thread, that's cool but try to fill it with something other than spam.

Thanks.
Majority of the thread isn't spam though, just the recent page.. I'm not saying anything against you but just stating... <_<

That and we are also considering starting some fests down here in waldorf, we just need to find out more details on where we can hold them for a decent amount of people. Not sure if any of our houses are big enough to hold a decent amount though.

Ichor

Smash Journeyman
yea i feel you on that one my house would be the main one to look at but hahaha come on now its my parents so we so need to look for a place to play at down here

Ichor

Smash Journeyman
ummm yea about that we will be coming to the one on the 25th and then we go back into the Clouds to rest

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
I'll do that DOSV, sounds like fun.

Marth, C. Falcon, Falco and Fox vs your top 4!

Titled: The one man crew battle!

Zeros

Smash Cadet
when did this thread get made? O_o;

and btw i am alive lol i just dont like posting like that i guess unless im announcing a Tourney me and BRK are going too =P
im going to Draw a scene with Micky Mouse from Kingdom Hearts 2 slumping the madness out of some poor victim...

maybe K.C.'s Fox... or some random guy's Peach...
=P

Ichor

Smash Journeyman
YEaaa Zeros bout time the top 4 have posted.
In no order
Ichor
The Sage
K.C. Cloud
Zeros
BRK Runners

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
when did this thread get made? O_o;

and btw i am alive lol i just dont like posting like that i guess unless im announcing a Tourney me and BRK are going too =P
im going to Draw a scene with Micky Mouse from Kingdom Hearts 2 slumping the madness out of some poor victim...

maybe K.C.'s Fox... or some random guy's Peach...
=P
HE LIVES!!!!

wow, but why me?! Draw him slumping Averex or something. <_< Would make sense no? >_>

Frozen

Smash Lord
Come to Catonsville where you can have a laid back pizza-filled couch ****ed time, not Chu dats where you can....lose....

take the 10/2!!

DO EET NOW!!!

Click my sig....let me get some confirmed BRK names down there!!

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
Come to Catonsville where you can have a laid back pizza-filled couch ****ed time, not Chu dats where you can....lose....

take the 10/2!!

DO EET NOW!!!

Click my sig....let me get some confirmed BRK names down there!!
Never know until we try, but we're referring to the 25th, IF Chu is holding one, it's actually closer to waldorf than Baltimore is. <_<

That and, no one can make it this weekend to the catonsville smashfest, that's for sure.

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
Yea, we'll come. don't know how many of BRK will show up this time though. Probably just Zeros, Ichor and I again. Maybe Sage, and possibly Averex, not sure about those two however.

Frozen

Smash Lord
Oh alright...you should definitely try to make it to the next catonsville fest...crew battles are what makes them great....that and Bowsertree's bawls.

5%tax

Smash Journeyman
5% tax.. just some 1v1 MM's??!?!?.. crews good sir.. we must do crews.
i'm not even on the starters or alternates for the tnr crew battles, so doing one with you guys would just be me sitting around and watching the pwnge, insted of being a part of it.

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
Tax I'll MM you if I bring money, Since my boys aren't helping to pay for gas or w/e. -_-

/weep.

Love to do some crew battles, looking foward to atleast getting some friendlies with you.

5%tax

Smash Journeyman
tru dat good sir.. tru dat. come to c3. i must get in some excellent TNR shiek practice..

TNR PHO LYFE!!
i would come to c3 but my parents are making me come down to their house in new hamshire for a pre thanksgiving thing.(pre thanksgiving wtf?):(

Ichor

Smash Journeyman
Wait areyou talking about the neighborhood or city or other cause we have a neighborhood called that
And the Jet all you need do is ask man i have no money at the moment but yea

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
i would come to c3 but my parents are making me come down to their house in new hamshire for a pre thanksgiving thing.(pre thanksgiving wtf?):(
Trust me, there wasn't any better way to put it (pre-thanksgiving). Except for maybe "before thanksgiving".

5%tax

Smash Journeyman
Trust me, there wasn't any better way to put it (pre-thanksgiving). Except for maybe "before thanksgiving".
the "wtf" was their because no other family that i know does some sort of eating the turkey and other thanksgiving shiz, the week before thanksgiving, and then again on thanksgiving.(although i do love to eatz the turkey.)

and no ichor i was talking about the state new hampsire.

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
If you guys wanna smash with TNR come to my house in Falls Church Va. this Saturday... i need to feed my festing need. I should probably invite some TNR boys too.. =0

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
I don't get back home until this upcomming tuesday unfortunately, and we're going to B-more for the fest that saturday. Though, during my Winter break from college, I should be seeing you guys quite often.

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
To be honest, we couldn't win against either crew.

One reason is, we don't have that many members at or close to that skill level.
Only ones that should be/could be able to compete are Me, Zeros, Ichor and Sage. The other three, Averex, Puzzle and P@/Stunt wouldn't be able to keep up. Might get lucky to take 2-3 stocks at that level of competition. But that could set us back quite a bit in a crew battle.

We honestly need more members, some really good ones that we don't have to back track and bring foward really far just to be able to keep up with us.

Top Bottom