• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Blackpanther Wants To Host A Tourney! (check Thread Now!!!)

Dart

Smash Lord
Ok meneks i have possibly the best advice anyone can give you...There are a million plus 1 smashers in Chicago...im pretty sure if you ask someone who's prolly gonna go *zec, zjiin possibly, etc...* and hitch a ride you can make it. As for everyone wanting a date...sorry rashads been busy past 2 weeks *err weekends he went to Vro Zone tourney and then this weekend hes in Indiana Beach* AFAIK he's calling the lady and setting the date. He and Zec talked about the 18th when i talked to him cuz im leaving soon for Missouri and i won't be back for a few weeks

/long *** post

Meneks

Smash Lord
The thing about that EP is that I live on the northside of chicago and all those guys live faaaar south in the ghetto.. I can just take a train i just need to find out which one and how much..
If anything i might not even go to this since tomacawks looks as if it might be much bigger...plus the entire floor can potentially be the venue...
we'll see for now

Tomacawk

Smash Master
why not go to both? I plan to schedule around this tourny, I wouldn't **** rashad over like that.

BlackPanther

Smash Ace
Aight all you losers!! I have an official tourney thread around so post in there if you have interests in goin or know you're gonna go.

Click Here!!

Edit: Mods you can close this since I have an official thread now, so yeah...

Top Bottom