• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Blastzone 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harlex

Smash Cadet
Hey Golden Psycho just to let you know that me and Pafos are confirmed for this. Dunno about Siddy yet but we'll see :)
and any more info on the pokemans side event? like what rules, and so i know what kinda teams i need to bring, and any other info.

Harlex

Smash Cadet
Oh yea, with pokemon is it 4th or 5th gen? And we gona do the option where levels are capped at 50?
it says on the main page of this thread Gen 4 which is fair really, not everyone can afford to get pokemonblack/white right now ;) and setting up teams can take looooong! I just wanna know really what is gunna be allowed and what isnt and stuff.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
okay, ill add you to the OP!

also, as for pokemon, ill upload rules on that too, basically, its 4th gen, no level cap, sleep clause, evasion clause, species clause, all ubers are banned. i think thats all for now...

Heartstring

Smash Legend
How many people are actually coming to this? The attendance list in the OP has got to be wrong and outdated now surelyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
well if people let me know if theyre coming, then id have a much bigger list, im estimating around 60 total, seeing as about 15 people from around here are going (hopefully)

also i assume a hdpvr is the thing that makes hdtv's not all pixelated and crap?

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Can someone find out how i can get to thetford by bus AND train and tell me how much it would cost for return journeys on both of em.
I cant check as i dont have access to a laptop :(
library
also, i need to actually know what stations there are around you for me to tell you how much its gonig to cost XD

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Oh bmac and dopl, either of you guys want a lift if youre coming? Diesel contributions will be required, but it'll still be cheaper to travel by mtr of course :p

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Friday to Friday?????? Is gp doing a weeklong fest after it? I maydo if so then. See if I can do somethin with work. You intending to go for all of it then?

Heartstring

Smash Legend
dude rake i said this many times in germany XD
yeah its friday to friday, although spaces a limited!

Global Gaming

Smash Journeyman
Just checked the train and coach fares, not as expensive as a thought...

no way in hell am i getting a coach, **** a 6hour journey loool
ill most likely get the train after college on the friday, can you house me GP? and how far is the station from urs?

Heartstring

Smash Legend
err..that train, from where to where? cause if its the nottingham train to norwich you can get off at thetford
if it isnt that one then it will be cheaper by far to get a coach, it will also be the similar amount of time too

thetford station is within walking distance, but i dont really want to come and get you at a late time, its not the safest of places XD

Tamoo

Smash Master
WTF IS THIS

Man up GP, I ****en grew up in Lewisham, Hugo grew up in Brixton (yeah that's right, not lambeth hugo rofl) Prof grew up in Croydon (I presume). Those places are miles worse than anywhere outside of London, nevermind 'thetford' lol.

Global Gaming

Smash Journeyman
the lc crew and alex walked from barkingside to gants hill at 1am and travelled all the way to his house in surbiton and didnt get to his till nearly 6am. Those areas we travelled thru are way worse than thetford ;)

Man up dawg

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I'm considering giving a CoT5 pass away (free venue + singles + doubles) to a winner of a tournament in europe (i already did so for each region in the US) and other areas. Do you guys think it's worth it? I would love to see europe make it out to CoT5.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
well chibo thats a pretty damn amazing prize you got there. however this is namely a small tournament which only has two main candodates for winning said prize (they know who they are)

when is cot5 anyhow? because if its a bit later on then you could possibly use the prize for a bigger euro tournament like waku waku.

if not then that would be an amazing prize, and i would seriously aprreciate the genorosity. although having only one person go would probably be seriously nerve wracking for that person ^.^

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
are there pcs at the venue? I might need to work on my coursework after the tourney finishes otherwise I might not go :/ this is not a joke either I graduate in a month so I need to spend every day working a little at least

Heartstring

Smash Legend
luckily for you my man, there are 12 computers at the venue. im sure we can plug one in after the tournament finishes for you. so, i assume that means i'll be seeing you here?

Mr-R

Smash Champion
Im interested in brawl however, If u guys would raise the brawl entry a little bit im sure it would attract alot more foreigners, idk if thats what ur aiming for though

Heartstring

Smash Legend
trust me ramin, for now im keeping it as uk mainly. as i havent got any housing for before the tournament either.
if theres one in the summer, then i probably will

Heartstring

Smash Legend
well rake if we can get it to euro standards i can make it bigger, its jsut getting here for everyone is the problem

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Ok guys this is annoying but as of now I CANNOT give transport to gps UNLESS you can get to Birmingham between 10-11 FRIDAY NIGHT. I ant get the sat off so I need to ask someone to swap and I'll prob have to work Friday night and come after my shift. However I CAN now have people stay at mine the following Friday and take you to stations and such on sat.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
so wait...youre NOT staying at mine friday night, but coming up on saturday instead?
providing you leave early youll have plenty of time because it starts at 2...although i was hoping for a hand from you transporting a few tv's XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom