• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Thread - Continuum Shift II info!

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Mu-12 is unlocked when you get the game. You have to complete the story mode to unlock her. Although I don't think you need 120%.

DC

Smash Cadet
You have to finish story mode to get Mu, but not everyone's story mode.

I'm already ****ing amazing at this game. I'm gonna be at ZP Wednesday, Thursday and Friday night.

Taking all money matches.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Don't forget. You're ****ing amazing at Rachel.

Doing the math, this means you will win approximately 0% of the time.

Oh.

DC

Smash Cadet
Don't forget. You're ****ing amazing at Rachel.

Doing the math, this means you will win approximately 0% of the time.

Oh.
My Rachel is still undefeated.

mm my Rachel or my Kune?

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
This is really bothering me, guys.

Which is the more wretched hive of scum and villainy? Mos Eisley Spaceport or the 13th Hierarchical City of Kagutsuchi.

Gaming King

Smash Apprentice
^ Awesome username.

(Warning: Language, mature content, mild spoilers, salt.)

So I'm really really upset with this game for the offensive content involving Ragna, that ***** Luna, the restaurant, and the dumb waitress in BOTH Ragna AND Rachel's stories so far! It wouldn't be as bad if Aksys hadn't translated "rorikon" into "pedophile," essentially going from a fair word into a slur. Even if I were giving the benefit of the doubt, when Luna calls him a "pedo," it's patently bigoted, whether or not Ragna actually is a lolicon. I'm gonna have to learn effing Katakana (or whatever they use) and translate all this ****. >:( The fabulous English writing has betrayed me. I still like the English voices, though. Except maybe Hazama. His trolling is TOO effective in battle. Also, if Sena and Luna say A WORD in battle when someone uses Platinum, I will ****ING hate her, no matter how sweet her eyes look.

Gaming King

Smash Apprentice
Lol, I haven't played the story yet. Too busy raging about Rachel.
I don't blame ya. I'm pissed about Jin. He doesn't play the same AT ALL. Although he didn't get nerfed nearly as hard as Rachey-woo.

And I'm also pissed at Rachel for her gag reel. **** you, ****ty vampire, calling
your frickin' boyfriend a... well, you know. That offensive stuff. And not even admitting you like him when the glasses show you clearly do.
Racheeeeeellllllllll!! You have damaged my luv!

Gaming King

Smash Apprentice
How are her supers tsundere? :S

Anyway,
she not only calls Ragna... that, but also doesn't even ****in' realize that she ****in' loves him when the glasses don't affect her BECAUSE SHE'S ALREADY IN LOVE WITH HIM
!!

...Actually, if I think beyond the offensiveness of what happened before the end of that gag reel, that bit I just mentioned at the end of it... is kinda cute. But Rachel really shouldn't be that oblivious to herself with how long she's lived.

...Doooooooohhhhhhh, I still can't help it. She's so precious. I still love you, Rachey-woo! >__< b

But please be nicer to Ragna... :(

And Nago and Gii... You have given me reason to hate you. YOU called Ragna that in the canon story path!! >:( And the sweet and kind Princess gave you the sound beating you so richly deserved. And I HATE YOU *******S NOW!!! *CURBSTOMPS Nago and Gii*

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Gaming King, why so salty?

Ragna is a bit of a pedophile.

Buying dinner for a little girl like that.

Plus he lusts after his brother. That's ****ed up.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
mike z's russian impression is so awesome

Gaming King

Smash Apprentice
^ That it is.

Gaming King, why so salty?

Ragna is a bit of a pedophile.

Buying dinner for a little girl like that.

Plus he lusts after his brother. That's ****ed up.
I'm so salty because that **** ain't funny. You're not a paedosexual just for being a big sweetie-man and buying a poor hungry little girl some food. Besides, how the **** can they tell her sex? It was Sena talking to begin with.

And lusts after his brother? ...You're that ****ING WAITRESS!!! *takes out a shotgun and starts blasting*

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I'm so salty because that **** ain't funny. You're not a paedosexual just for being a big sweetie-man and buying a poor hungry little girl some food. Besides, how the **** can they tell her sex? It was Sena talking to begin with.
Dude, her hunger was just an excuse.

You have no idea how these predators work.

Gaming King

Smash Apprentice
That's it. *cyanide rag*

You wake up in a dark room. You're not sure why, but it seems you are standing up...

Holy crap! You're chained up to a wall! ...And... there's someone next to you!

"Uh... ungh... where are we?"

It's... a little boy? Or is it a girl? There is a bell on his (or her?) neck...

"Sena, you ****ing moron! Obviously that pervert locked us up here! ...Oh, nooooooooo, I told you we shouldn't ask him for food! Now he's gonna..."

Her *****ing is interrupted by the door swinging open, showing a tall figure silhouetted by a sliver of precious light.

EEEHEEHEEHEEEEEEE!! NOT QUITE, LITTLE GIRL!!

This strange person walks up to the *****y bell girl. He grabs her face between his index finger and thumb.

Ooh, aren't you a cute one? No, I'm NOT Ragna. He would NEVER put up with what I'm about to do to you. HAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

"Pp-please don't hurt me... I'll be good from now on! I won't call people perverts and stuff, I promise!"

Oh, I know you won't. But you still need a good spanking to make sure.

"Oh, God!" she thought, "Please, God, knock me out at least!"

Knock you out, honey? Oh, I think not. Your gonna be wide awake and experience EVERYTHING.

She closes her eyes and he lets out a sinister grin. He walks over to you and grins even bigger. He uppercuts you in the face with a jumping chop. "Inferno Divider!!"

He slowly walks out as you and the small child hang frozen in fear. A dim light comes on in the room. There is a white screen facing you. Something appears on it. The horror is beyond anything anyone in the room had imagined. A true living nightmare. You wonder if you have died and gone to Hell.

On the screen is...

a SyFy channel original movie
!!

"NOOOOOOOOOO!!! KILL US NOOOWWWWWWW!!!!!!"

DC

Smash Cadet
Mm I love Rachel's story mode. Rachel/Ragna is my favorite ship<3

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Worth it, but still ****ing ridiculous. 8$ for 3 characters sounds stupid. I wonder if the supposed balance patch (I've always been doubtful of stuff like that for every fg) will come with all characters anyway.

Top Bottom