• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bleach Fans?

YoruWoNukeru

Smash Cadet
Watch Bleach? Favorite character? Anything else?

I love this show! Ichigo is just too cool! Only flaw, power differences. I don't like how some guys are just WAY out of their league. I just don't like how Ichigo is SSSOOOOO powerful compared to Chad, who I might add isn't that strong compared to other captains. Besides that, awesome show.

Dapenda

Smash Champion
YoruWoNukeru said:
Watch Bleach? Favorite character? Anything else?

I love this show! Ichigo is just too cool! Only flaw, power differences. I don't like how some guys are just WAY out of their league. I just don't like how Ichigo is SSSOOOOO powerful compared to Chad, who I might add isn't that strong compared to other captains. Besides that, awesome show.
Why dont u give us a synopsis of this anime, some photos, and maybe you can generate some interest for some of who dont watch nor know anything about it?

Lightsaberboy

Smash Champion
there's already another Bleach topic.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=53161&highlight=Bleach

And as to your question, Bleach is an awesome anime, and is the only one i watch other than Goldenboy. Right now tho the eps aren't as good as the the ones when they were in SS, but hopefully once they get back on track with the manga, things will start kicking butt again.

I wonder tho how they're gonna make it work out since Renji and Rukia already came back to the real world in the fillers.

_milktea

Smash Lord
Just started watching Bleach a few days ago although usually I'm more of a manga person.

I guess I'd have to say I like Rukia a lot. Yep. Ichigo's friends are pretty smexy though.

[EDIT] Ugh, crud. Didn't see the post above me. I apologize.

naruto657

Smash Rookie
bleach is awesome, im one episode 60

this might be a little off topic but how do u get custom avatars

Maruku

Smash Cadet
WEST Tijuana BC Mexico(Right Next to California)
i love bleach man
it has awsome fights and very good plot
i have been up to date with the episodes and it keeps getting better and better

and as far as characters goes im an Urahara fan im just waiting for him to battle with his full power so we can see what he can do
also im fan of Kenpachi he is bad*** and apears to have unlimited power man he is a freak.

if you have not seen bleach i really recommend it
it has a slow start but man after that its pure gold

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i love reading the manga but i hate watching the anime after all those ******** fillers started so i stopped watching it. i prefer reading it cause it is really much better than the random story changes later on in the series.

Weed

Smash Lord
bleach owns imo

Used to watch it so much, but got sick of the filler crap and started reading it instead;

Summary: Awesome fights, good characters, fairly decent plot and some humor at certain points.

While reading is definitely better, I'd recommend watching some of the anime for at least a few of the big fights, the anime definitely portrays it in a much cooler way, as opposed to sound effect notations and confusing lines..

Top Bottom