• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bleach

Lightsaberboy

Smash Champion
im up to episode 43 now. ahhh it's getting so good!

it started out pretty simple, just killing hollows and stuff, but now it's getting more complex with the whole entering soul society and getting rukia.

must...find out....what happens next!

Lightsaberboy

Smash Champion
im waiting for the lunar fansub to come out for ep 47. the only one right now i think is hell-fansubs.

is it confirmed that bleach is gonna end at 52 eps? i sure hope it doesnt, cause it seems to be very popular and the manga is still goin strong.

Lightsaberboy

Smash Champion
if that was the one with don kanoji and the store kids and ichigo's sisters, then yea it was. i liked that ep tho, because it was a nice change of scene after being in soul society for so long, plus it was pretty funny.

SuperMajinLink 287

Smash Lord
So far, the anime reached a point to where Captain Hitsugaya faced off against Captain Ichimaru. The battle was short but sweet, would have been more interesting if Hinomari didn't get in the way of things though, so that way Hitsugaya and Ichimaru could commence the fighting.

"Pierce him to death, Shinsou"

ICHIMARU GIN OPENED HIS EYES!!!! Knowing that, you know he was very well **** serious of ending the fighting or killing someone. But then after he saw Matsumoto(i think thats how you spell her name), he just smiled again, eyes squinting, and walked away. Wierd guy if you ask me...

Lightsaberboy

Smash Champion
yea that dude's shady. when he said "shoot to death, shinsou!" and the sword popped out I was like "hitsugaya!"

I wonder how many more eps it will take to take care of the SS arc. i'm guessing ichigo should be getting his bankai in the next 2-3 eps, and the same with renji too.

oh and i wanna see yachiru fight. she's so hilarious dragging her sword around on a string.

dark_dragon8

Smash Ace
Manga got pretty darn great right now, I know a lot of people here are updated on that (right dmac!?!).
Nice reunion between Rukia and Ichigo, although it did get off to a violent start haha. Ichigo now realizes what he can do, he might not even have to join the Vaizards now, unless they pull something drastic against him... oooooo. Cannot wait to see what happens next!

SuperMajinLink 287

Smash Lord
3rd OPENING and 5th ENDING for the BLEACH anime series has begun.

I like the 3rd opening, it has a hard-core hard rock like style to it, the ending to it is crazy. 5th ending, Life, is pretty good too.

HMWii22

BRoomer
BRoomer
I liked this show at first. The part when Ichigo's dad kicks him in the head was awesome. Around the part when
he kills the dude with the spiky red hair
I just started getting bored of it. Watch Elfen Lied instead IMO.

Heretic_789

Smash Journeyman
Bleach is looking fairly cool right now, any suggestions what the fillers may be about? Or any ideas what you would like the fillers to be about?

Heretic_789

Smash Journeyman
Waiting for Bleach Episode 61 this week =), I think in episode 56 or 57 we saw that girl that helped Ichigo and Co with those balls that helped them get through SS shield/barrier
She said she wanted to see Yorouichi? I haven't seen her yet, wat does she want?

Also MajinLink 287 the fanfic was cool, l like it how you kept the gunblade balanced when it would fire only one shot when you are in sword combat. I don't really read fanfic but that's cool.

This anime is really good! I'm on episode 48 amd my favorite character is Abarai renji he rlz!!! It's a shame that the next episodes will be fillers like what happened with Naruto :(

Heretic_789

Smash Journeyman
The next episode (63-64 hour special) is going to air 10th Jan (what l've heard and at the end of the episode (62).) is this episode going to finish the SS arc or has it already finished? What about the filler arc? I read somewhere that they might be continueing the next arc? :dizzy:

Lightsaberboy

Smash Champion
i heard something like a 22 ep filler arc after the SS arc is done, but im not sure if it's true. it'd make sense tho since the anime is catching up to the manga at an astonishingly fast rate.

ValiantDeftone

Smash Apprentice
Heretic_789 said:
What does anyone think of
Aizens new look? I Like his glasses look better
from episode 62?
yea,
aizen looks alot more menacing without his glasses.
and i think his hair was pulled back wasn't it?

courte

Smash Lord
i guess this is the official bleach thread but... how am i to know??
Favorite Shinigami - Kenpachi
Favorite Arrancar - Haven't seen them all yet
Favorite "Human" - Chad of course FRIGGIN BEAST!!
Favorite Vizard - Love 'em all!!
Favorite D-Bag - Mayuri

Super Bump
---------------------------

Also, I don't know why, perhaps because it's recent, but i don't mind playing more than one bleach game, going through the motions of the story mode, as oppose to early Naruto/DBZ i don't understand how you can make 6 budokai and yet... always the whole saga...

courte

Smash Lord
a- yes there is a 22 episode filler arc after SS invasion, but it is actually an arc, not a string of unrelated filler episode.

also anyone read the newest chapter... Mayuri's sexual healing for the win!!

Izak29

Smash Rookie
hmm...either this anime lost its appeal and no one watches it or no one wants to talk about it...but anyways, i think i'll say what i think.

Currently, the anime sucks. This filler arc diverges so much from the manga, it's rediculous...don't even feel like talking about it. The manga however, is very nice. I'm really enjoying the back story of the vizard and Aizen & company. I really enjoy each uppdate on the manga and can't wait till the full story is unveiled:)

Miharu

Smash Hero
It became pretty stupid after the SS arc (for the anime, at least).

So I just read the manga instead.

Samigi

Smash Cadet
Anyone know when the current fillers will end? I'm guessing '09 sadly...Tho I have started reading the manga because of it.

ShaolinAce

Smash Ace
I don't think the filler will last long. We got to see a released Grimmjow fight masked Ichigo atleast.

Anybody reading the flashback arc in the Manga? And thinks the Vizards are screwed. Maybe Kisuke will save them.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Hell yEa!! I'm like da number 1 fan of this ya know :)

but yea out of all the episodes my favorite one would definetly be when Ichigo goes up against Kenpachi which was an epic battle that ended in a draw

another was when Ichigo faced Aizen Sousuke where he struggled againnt him and even Renji aided him which was bad-As$

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
^ I actually do and I enjoy reading them backwards, even though I watched the Anime, i'm currently on the 5th volume

znintendotaku

Smash Journeyman
bleach is my fav show ive seen all the episodes so far...177 is it? the new dubbed is awfull since when is cloud 'corodo' bad translation i guess...and what happened to the awsome funnie ending...viz media blows....

Top Bottom