• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BLIZZARD! Results ~ Feb 7th 2010, Philadelphia, PA

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
vids are all recorded, but my internet at my apt is real shoddy atm, whenever i try to upload em it ends up erroring

iv got the vids on my ext hard drive and im bringin it to work tomorrow to upload on my god internet there

mib004

Smash Ace
vids are all recorded, but my internet at my apt is real shoddy atm, whenever i try to upload em it ends up erroring

iv got the vids on my ext hard drive and im bringin it to work tomorrow to upload on my god internet there
yea ok we will see about that :ohwell: lol

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
yea, i forgot my external hard drive to bring to work lol. its sitting on my table with all the vids on it.

il find a way to get em all online tonight, my laptops internet doesn't have problems i think, only my desktop.

all the vids are recorded i can guarantee u this.

mib004

Smash Ace
yea, i forgot my external hard drive to bring to work lol. its sitting on my table with all the vids on it.

il find a way to get em all online tonight, my laptops internet doesn't have problems i think, only my desktop.

all the vids are recorded i can guarantee u this.
lol iight boss we will see if they are up tonight

Top Bottom