• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Blog of the Week: Teran's SWF Journey

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
so much reading. :<

I'm gonna read this when I have the chance XDD Seems like it's going to be really interesting.

<3 my shoutout. I feel the same way. xD

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
I was going to read this until I scrolled down about 5 times. That, and my name showed up only once when I searched this thread. :mad:

Haha, I kid. You've only been here a year? You've already become a freakin' ledgend. Keep it up.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Just so you know, I sat out from judging this week.

So yeah, wasn't my decision. CK's gonna be sitting out of the panel when he makes blogs too. This way, everyone has a shot! Choke on that Youko!

Just in case you didn't check the other thread.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
I am only just seeing this but I feel so loved :mad:

<3 Teran

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Cool insight bro. :lick:

I managed to read almost all of it but because it was kinda long, it didn't really sink as much as I would like, but I got the general gist of it.

It's great to know your journey on SWF and becoming a mod. Finding out how people become mods is always so interesting for me. :bee:

I know this is so nub and I'll probably find out soon but...What is OTL!? :embarrass

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
This blog sucks.

Know why?

Not enough emphasis on the amazingness that is Legion of Doom. I also clearly deserve more than one line. But you never IM me ><

Top Bottom