• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bob-omb Battlefield for Brawl

Smashbros2000

Banned via Administration
I want Bob-omb Battlefield to be in Brawl, cause it's a place where bob-ombs live. It's from Super Mario 64.

Can Bob-omb Battlefield be in Brawl? support us!

(If anyone told me they already got a thread, tell me)

Kirby_M@ster

Smash Ace
I can't really see it being very exciting... Just a flat landscape is all I can imagine. Plus, if you had hazards like bob-ombs or the King everybody would complain and no one would play it.

AIM0001

Smash Lord
If I got to see a pic on how it would look like but I like the idea of Bomb-Omb Battle field.

Darkwolfg

Smash Apprentice
it would be interesting. maybe it could have those boulders that role toword you and it would have the warnings on the nes stage in melee

Wolffe

Smash Cadet
I can't really see it being very exciting... Just a flat landscape is all I can imagine. Plus, if you had hazards like bob-ombs or the King everybody would complain and no one would play it.
So far, all the stages have been pretty flat and boring :/

Platypus

Smash Ace
Astride a magic potato alongside Mario. ________ S
Well, except for the ones that repeatedly land & take off (almost half). But the stage could include that little checkered platform-belt, that tilted bridge, the floating island (brought down for accessibility) and the occasional Bob-omb. No one said it had to be flat.

Danielman

Smash Apprentice
I can Imagine, Big like BoE, Complex Like New pork City, Random bomb-ombs And water bombs randomly, Cannons in the background, And Occasionaly King Bomb-Omb comes from the background and throws you and if you attack him, he blows up like the electrodes, And you could grab him...

sounds epic to me

edit:Maybe chainchomp too,

Thedude3445

Smash Apprentice
Here is a poor example of the stage...No sprites, I was too lazy. =P

You see, You'll be on the ground, then jump on the plaforms and jump to the top ledge. And I forgot to add, but Chain Chomp, the Koopa that races you, and Red Bob-Omb will be in the background.....for cosmetic reasons. A cannon will open sometimes and shoot you to the top platform. Sadly, you can also get there by triple jumping, so it is good for nothing but stalling. Bob-Omb King will be on the top of the mountain, and every minute, jump down and cause an earthquake; DK's Down B attack, but affecting the entire stage, and the closer you are to him, the larger knockback you receive.

InjuredPelican

Smash Cadet
I think the stage would need to include the Chomp, the floating island, and the big mountain. The location could be somewhere in between these locations, like players are on top of the floating island and the mountain peak. Then every once in a while, Chomp will shoot up from below and try to bite people, and Koopa the quick could run around at the peak of the mountain.

Ritalin

Smash Rookie
Tourney***s are the **** killing ALL video games in general. They can't handle the heat of items so they turn it off. They can't handle the way a map works so they ban it. They can't handle the way a character outmatches Fox so they ban it. But they don't ban bugs and exploits....right and WE'RE the scrubs

walrusmen

Smash Rookie
I do think brawl need a retro style stage that was made in the golden age of gameing

Top Bottom